Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Rolling encounter type: 1: Empty room, 2: Easy encounter, 3-4: Moderate encounter, 5: Hard encounter.

Roll: 2 Seems Enworld doesn't roll 1d5

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
The group advances into another dark room, through a featureless tunnel.
As they enter, they perceive the rough shapes of boxes and wooden crates in the far ends of the mine, outlined by the reflexions of Borins shining stick. As they give a few steps into the room the sound of moving bones quickly catch their attention!

[sblock=Mining problems]

Please, whoever put the total damage on the enemies as a whole number, remember I want you to add it like in a formula (=X1+X2+X3) Otherwise I can't track individual damage.

Roll initiatives! If you roll above the average initiative (in orange below the monster names in the combat sheet) you can go before the monsters. If not, you have to wait.

Pay attention to the map's light, coded with the color of the lines. Orange lines are for lighted areas, while black lines are for dark areas. You can't see Boris, nor the skeleton rock thrower, for example, unless you can see in the dark. Pay attention to the difficult terrain as well, rails, rubble and ore are difficult terrain, costing 2 squares of movement. The cart is blocking terrain.

MAP and COMBAT Mining problems!! sheet contains the map and references are found scrolling down a bit.

Monsters' actions
Decrepit skeletons: Init: Roll Lookup
Rock thrower: Init: Roll Lookup

Questions? Doubts? How are you feeling so far?
I'll have the annoying habit of mentioning all of you in combat situation: [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION]
[/sblock]

WEContact

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] , Boris' sunrod provides bright light within 20 squares, or pretty much the entire map.

Logan is quick to react, but not quick enough.

[sblock=Actions]
none[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]Logan Chambers - Male Human Seeker|Ranger 1 Status: Initiative: +4, Passive perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC:16 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:16
HP: 22/22 Bloodied: 11 Surge value: 5 Surges/day: 4/6
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +4 vs AC, 1d4
Powers:Clever Shot, Tidal Spirit Shot, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry, Fox's Cunning, Inevitable Shot, Surprise Strike Swarming Bats, Spirits' Rebuke[/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
OOC: I'm not going to beat 22. Boris concedes initiative but will use his Crimson Blade power to separate himself from the others

As the room floods with light Boris takes two blindingly fast steps forward. "Over here Bones. At me!"

[sblock=Actions]Blade of Crimson (Iajutsu): Shift 2 to F6 [/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
Ilse decides to let her allies make the first move before she acts. Unfortunately, her allies are about as slow as molasses.

OOC: I can't beat a 22.

Grimmjow

First Post
OOC: hey im back, thanks for your patience. there is no way that ill get higher then 22 (or near 22) so ill just chill and wait my turn

"Hmm......More undead." Alek says with a grin.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The too fast to be dead skeletons take the upper hand, unleashing rocks over our heroes! Boris is the target for standing in front, and is pelted with ore rocks. Three of the skeletons manage to throw stones hard enough for the warrior to feel the pain behind his armor. One particular rock hits him so strong he is forced to step back. Kurnos easily evades the rock thrown at him.

[sblock=Mining problems]

Sorry for the delay guys, first the site went down then work... anyways, back to scheduled posting...

Please, whoever put the total damage on the enemies as a whole number, remember I want you to add it like in a formula (=X1+X2+X3) Otherwise I can't track individual damage.

Roll initiatives! If you roll above the average initiative (in orange below the monster names in the combat sheet) you can go before the monsters. If not, you have to wait.

Pay attention to the map's light, coded with the color of the lines. Orange lines are for lighted areas, while black lines are for dark areas. You can't see Boris, nor the skeleton rock thrower, for example, unless you can see in the dark. Pay attention to the difficult terrain as well, rails, rubble and ore are difficult terrain, costing 2 squares of movement. The cart is blocking terrain.

MAP and COMBAT Mining problems!! sheet contains the map and references are found scrolling down a bit.

Monsters' actions
Decrepit skeletons: 1 attacks Kurnos the rest Boris, Roll Lookup 1 Missing Kurnos, 2 missing Boris, 3 and 4 hitting for 8, reduced to 6 dmg
Rock thrower: both attack Boris, Roll Lookup 2 hitting for 5(6) and pushing 1

Questions? Doubts? How are you feeling so far?
I'll have the annoying habit of mentioning all of you in combat situation: [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION]
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases