Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

BedLlama

First Post
OOC: Has anyone edited the spreadsheet? Because it still looks blank to me. I'm going to hold off posting my action until I can see what its supposed to look like filled in. I can honestly say that I haven't touched spreadsheets of any kind since grade 9 or 10.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Has anyone edited the spreadsheet? Because it still looks blank to me. I'm going to hold off posting my action until I can see what its supposed to look like filled in. I can honestly say that I haven't touched spreadsheets of any kind since grade 9 or 10.
OOC: There are three tabs. First is blank, second has maps, third has stats.
[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], I can't edit the enemy's total damage column or the current hp column.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: There are three tabs. First is blank, second has maps, third has stats.
[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], I can't edit the enemy's total damage column or the current hp column.

OOC: The three tabs are on the bottom of the page, not the top. @ WEContact: I can modify it in the total damage column. Put in the number and hit enter.

jbear

First Post
Boris bares his teeth. He's had a very bad night, and he is going to take it out on the blood suckers who have had the misfortune to find themselves in his vecinity. He moves blindingly fast into position but as he draws his blade over his shoulder it catches amongst the nearby vines, slowing his attack nearly completely.

[sblock=Actions] Roll Initiative: Free Action Crimson Blade (Iaijutsu): Shift 3 to G9; +2 power bonus to next atk roll vs S1

If TCO beats both stirges initiative he will score crits 18-20 during first combat round

Edit: That didn't happen! So awaiting attack.[/sblock]

OOC: Am I right in thinking that this is the 3rd encounter? 2 skill challenges before this so we gain an AP?

[sblock=The Cursed One]
The Cursed One aka Boris
Human Hybrid Paladin | Warlock 3
Passive Perception/Insight 10
AC:20, Fort:17, Reflex:16, Will:17, Speed:5
HP: (+0 THP) 39/39, Bloodied:19, Surge Value:9, Surges left:9/11
Initiative +2
Action Points: 1 (encounter):

Conditions:
Buffs:

Powers:
MBA: Eldritch Strike +9 vs AC, 1d12+5 damage

Divine Challenge:
Divine Sanction:
Warlock's Curse:
Eldritch Strike, Ardent Strike, Dire Radiance
Helm of Seven Deaths: Souls Captured 1/7

Blade of Crimson: USED
Valorous Smite:
Otherwind Stride:
Helm of Seven Deaths: Unavailable
Second Wind

Crown of Stars:
Bless Weapon:
Fullblade of Defense:
Dazzling Plate Armour:
Helm of Seven Deaths: Unavailable

Consumables:
Potions of Healing: 1/1
Augmenting Whetstone: 2/2

Combat notes:
Dazzling Plate: TCO gains +2 to all defenses vs Charm, Fear and Psychic attacks.
Gauntlets of Arcane Might: TCO gains 2 THP when he hits an enemy he marks with an arcane attack.
Fullblade of Defense: Resist 1 vs All dmg;
TCO will use his Fullblade of Defense Daily power to halve damage of an attack will reduce him below 0.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Grimmjow

First Post
OOC: Alek preps himself to fight the drakes!

Alek beat both the drakes so he will take his turn.

[Sblock=actions]Standard action: Dragonfrost Bolt against one of the drakes.
Move:Alek will stay colse to Kurnos. If he moves so will Alek
Minor:None

Note:if Alek hits with an at-will power he gets a +1 to his next attack roll[/Sblock]

Alek speeks a few soft words in draconic. As he does so, frost begins to come out of his mouth and out of the skin on his hands. He points one of his hands, open palmed, at the drakes and fire a blast of ice at it. Hurting it and pushing it back. The sensation of hitting the creature fills him with power, reading his next attack.

OOC: Alek gets the push the drake one square, he does so, but im not really sure if that even matters. Not bad damage for my first attack XD

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Ilse clearly remembers her master's words: No hesitation! If she does not kill this mushi, it will kill her. Very simple, but that is how the world is.

In one motion, the Tiefling readies her naginata and advances on the huge bug. She makes a low, sweeping slash as she has practiced countless times in the past - but never when it mattered. When her weapon leaves a gash in the beetle's carapace, Ilse is almost surprised that her attack succeeded against a live enemy. This renews her confidence, and even the fire beetle can sense Ilse's determination to end its life.

[sblock=Ilse actions / stats]Init: 19 (roll is in previous post).

Move: Shift to Z5. (Ilse does have a reach weapon, but I want to be adjacent to the beetle in preparation for next round.)

Standard: Demoralizing Strike vs Fire Beetle hits AC 14 for 8 damage and -2 all defenses UENT Ilse. (1d20+7=14; 2d4+5=8)

PC:Ilse (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Female Tiefling, 1 Ardent
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:11, Will:16, Resist 5 fire, Speed:6
HP:28/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:8/10
Initiative +0
Power Points: 2/2, Action Points: 1 (encounter)

Conditions

Powers
MBA: +3 vs AC, 2d4+1
RBA: +3 vs AC, 1d4, range 5/10
Energizing Strike, Demoralizing Strike
Ardent Outrage, Ardent Surge x2, Infernal Wrath, Takedown Strike
Battleborn Acuity

Combat notes
+1 attack rolls vs bloodied foes
+3 damage rolls on OAs for Ilse and allies within 5 squares
+2 diplomacy and intimidate for allies within 5 squares.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
MM35_PG237.jpg

Both stirges fly vertiginously towards the warrior, taking evasive manouvers to evade his blade. One of the just manages to reach him, while the other tries to stand on the warrior! The shaking Boris manages to prevent the thing to stick its needle like proboscis in between the joints of his armour. The creature flies away irritated.

mottled_drake_wow_mount_flying.jpg

Alek shoots icy death towards one of the charging spiretop drakes! The creatures is hit, stopping in mid air. The other looks back, concerned by the destiny of its mate. However, it mantains its course towards the sorcerer. He ducks just in time and the drake flies by harmlessly, but as he turns, the wounded reptile is upon him, scratching his shoulder with its claws. Both drakes land on the ground a few steps away.

Giant_Scorpion.png

The arachnid quickly approaches Zaroch, its pincers clanking and clinking. It tries to catch the wizard by the foot, but Zaroch manages to dodge the attack, jumping back just in time. The creature's sting wavers menacingly, its pincers clanking again.

Beetle,%20Fire.png

Ilse delivers a sharp cut. His eyes catch the glint of the fire growing inside the creature, and jumps just in time, as an inferno of flames explodes from the beetle. The insect faces the warlock, another fire growing inside of its quizzically organs.

couger.jpg.jpg

Logan's massive attack lets the creature crippled. It still thinks it has a chance to lunch the ranger, and stubbornly stands and leaps some feet towards the ranger.

[sblock=Battle divided!]

Now we switch to all pcs turns and then the monsters.

[sblock=Instructions]

On the Combat stats sheet, add your PC Name, initiative modifier, max hp and defenses and any special traits your character has (e.g. darkvision, resistance to dmg).
Whenever you make a succesful attack and deal damage or conditions to an enemy, please add the damage to the corresponding monster in the Total Damage column. Notice that the fields that you can eddit are coloured in light orange, and the fields you should not touch are in grey. In the TotalDamage column, add damage like: =0+previous damage+Damage dealt by you, so the formulas don't blow out. I will not add the damage for you, if you forgot to do it, it will be forfeit.
You will have to move your token in the maps, I will not do it for you.

Still pending status and stats from: Zaroch, Alek, Logan. PLEASE ADD YOUR STATS IN THE COMBAT SHEET!!!
MAP and COMBAT Battle divided! sheet contains the map and references are found scrolling down a bit. In this case each group has its own minimap.
[/sblock]

Monsters' rolls
Stirge 1 attack: miss
Spire top drake 1: miss
Spire top drake 2: Hits Alek for 6
Giant scorpion: miss
Fire beetle: miss

Questions? Doubts? How are you feeling so far?
I'll have the annoying habit of mentioning all of you in combat situation: [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION]
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases