Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

Dekana

Explorer
As the group nears the cave, Chambers growls, "Remember... uh, Ilse, wasnit? Remember we're part of a plot to kill a lich. I doubt it's living things that we'll be worried about."
"Oh... OH" Ilse says, suddenly shocked. "You mean this is the mine?" She happily announces "We've arrived!"

BedLlama

First Post
"The first thing we need to worry about," Zaroch declares as he heads toward the cave, "is not dying of hypothermia. I have grown rather fond of my extremities, and am afraid that waiting to discuss the situation will put them in grave jeopardy."

WEContact

First Post
"If this is the the cave then let us purge it from the filth of the undead!"
"Hate to say it, but the kid might have the right idea," Chambers admits reluctantly. "I'd like to tackle it in the morning, but we lost a lot of time when we got routed by that troll. This might be our only chance to make up that time."

jbear

First Post
"That's a good point ..." Boris comments to Chambers. "How are we doing for time? Has anyone been keeping track? Because we haven't."

OOC: So, how much time do we have left before we need to be at the place where we need to be?

WEContact

First Post
"That's a good point ..." Boris comments to Chambers. "How are we doing for time? Has anyone been keeping track? Because we haven't."

OOC: So, how much time do we have left before we need to be at the place where we need to be?
"No way to be sure. Vermiwhatever-his-name-was didn't tell us how long it'd take, he just said he'd contact via Sending once he needed us to set off the charges. If we're not ready or close to being ready when that happens, we'll probably all be murdered horribly," Chambers answers dryly.

jbear

First Post
"A comforting thought! So, we heartily agree that we should not rest but instead hurry towards our destination. We have suffered enough recently tucking tail between legs and running from the troll. We do not fancy tucking it again to run from an angry Verminwhatever-his name-was."

Decided, Boris pushes on with no further discussion.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kurnos thinks hard, as evidenced by his eyes squinting and his tail lashing vigorously back and forth. "I thought the wizard said we had a week to get to the room and collapse it, right?", he asks the group in general. "I remember it took us 1 day to get to the edge of the forest, then we slept. Another day to get to the waterfall where we slept in the cave behind it. The third day we walked toward the big hill and then got chased through the forest all night long by the troll. Day four was yesterday when we regrouped after the chase and found our way to the edge of the woods and slept in the giant tree. Then we got up around mid-day today and have made it here to the mine. So we should have 2 more days till we need to collapse the room. I think resting tonight would not hurt time wise, but other than being a little tired from travel I think we are all fit enough to fight if we need to clear out some of the mine before resting. We may need to clear a few rooms out anyway to make a safe enough zone to rest in, yes?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
The abandoned Mines

Our heroes reach their final destination, the abandoned mines at the mouth of the mountains. The entrance of the mines is barred with rotten planks of wood, that easily fall off with some work. There are also illegible signs, probably warnings about the state of disrepair of the mines. The group agrees on getting into the mines and take a look first.
The stealthier members of the crew advance forward, and into the mine entrance.
They return shortly after. It seems the first chamber is safe. The square room is littered with old mining tools, crates with rotten goods and cloth, cupboards with worn tools, and desks with crumbling piles of papers on them. The mine rails start here, and go into a tunnel, placed at the far end of the room. There's a cart parked at the beginning of the rails, loaded with ore.

Grimmjow

First Post
Alek walks to where the mine cart starts. He turns to the rest of the group smiles, and puts one finger to the rest of the group. He lifts up his sleeve and reveals his tattoo, which is now glowing softly. He touches it and his familiar appears. He says something to it and sends it down the mine shaft. While it is gone he turns to the group and says "This dragon is our little secret, okay? He's not a normal familiar, he's something more so shhhh." He turns around when he familiar comes back up from the mine. Alek turns and asks "What's down there?"

OOC: My familiar can go 20 squares, does it find anything? if not thats fine.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases