Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

jbear

First Post
Boris looks at Alek, an eyebrow raised. Then he turns his attention upon the wagon of ore, sizing up whether the group would all fit inside if it was empty of ore. "Have we checked the area for traps?"

Grimmjow

First Post
OOC: Where is the familiar going to? And what are his stats?

OOC: hes states equal mine, with speed 5 and fly speef 6 (hover). Hes only got one HP but doesnt take damage on a miss. He can't open doors and has to stay within 20 squares of me. Id like for him to just fly along the roof of the mine looking for anything that we should be afraid of that is within 20 squares.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The small dragon makes an acrobatic flight dodging the support columns of the mine and flies into the darkness of the tunnel. The tunnel is featureless, save for the rail tracks that run along it. It has to go back before reaching the end of the tunnel, but the far end could be barred as was the main entrance. The purpose is unclear.

Grimmjow

First Post
The dragon (we'll call him Vesspionis) perches on Alek's shoulder. He says something into Alek's ear. Alek turns to the rest of the group and says, He went for about 100 feet but couldn't see anything other than the rail or stone, aside from another barred entrance. We should still be carful though caves can be dangerous." Alek smiles at Vesspionis and lets him look around the cave instead of returning him to his tattoo form.

[sblock=Ilse] Alek obviously loves the little dragon[/sblock]

Grimmjow

First Post
Alek stares blankly at Ilse for a moment. "I...I'm not sure...." He stares over at Vesspionis, who turns from what he is doing and looks at Alek. Neither move until Alek breaks the eye contact a few moments later. He looks back at Ilse as if no time had passed, and Vesspionis goes back to scratching around at the rocks in the cave. He doesn't seem to notice anything either. "I just woke up one day and the tattoo was on my arm." He shrugs. He knows whats going on, he'll tell me when he's ready.....I hope." Alek, trying to avoid the conversation, goes to help Zaroch with going through the papers.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Is anyone opposed to moving on and seeing how far we get tonight? Or do we need to check for traps as Boris suggests?" Kurnos asks the group.

OOC: I know it's nightfall, but the characters didn't get up till midday according to Voda's description. They are all fully healed and have full combat abilities. I don't see a problem in character or out with pushing in to see how far we get. We can always retreat back to the front room for an extended rest if we need to (hopefully).

WEContact

First Post
"Is anyone opposed to moving on and seeing how far we get tonight? Or do we need to check for traps as Boris suggests?" Kurnos asks the group.

OOC: I know it's nightfall, but the characters didn't get up till midday according to Voda's description. They are all fully healed and have full combat abilities. I don't see a problem in character or out with pushing in to see how far we get. We can always retreat back to the front room for an extended rest if we need to (hopefully).
"This rooms fine, I checked it. The sooner we start clearing this place out, the better- there's no tellin' how long it'll take, so hup, everybody!" Slapping the minotaur on the shoulder, he says, "You wanna take point, big guy?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases