Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Our heroes stumble into the next room, avoiding tripping with the many derbies that litter the ground. As they enter the new room, they percieve the already familiar sound of rattling bones

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnZ4vqRqlh0"]Rattle me bones[/ame].

They brace themselves for another battle!

[sblock=Mining problems]
Sorry for the lately lack of activity. I'm in the process of finishing my doctoral thesis, a quite time consuming activity. Bare with my till December when I'll be done with it, and we'll catch up some momentum.

Monsters initiative: 20 If you roll above that, go! If not, wait.

Please, whoever put the total damage on the enemies as a whole number, remember I want you to add it like in a formula (=X1+X2+X3) Otherwise I can't track individual damage.

Pay attention to the map's light, coded with the color of the lines. Orange lines are for lighted areas, while black lines are for dark areas. You can't see Boris, nor the skeleton rock thrower, for example, unless you can see in the dark. Pay attention to the difficult terrain as well, rails, rubble and ore are difficult terrain, costing 2 squares of movement. The cart is blocking terrain.

MAP and COMBAT Mining problems!! sheet contains the map and references are found scrolling down a bit.

Monsters' actions
Miner:
Rock throwers:

Questions? Doubts? How are you feeling so far?
I'll have the annoying habit of mentioning all of you in combat situation: [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION]
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kurnos reacts swiftly, charging forward into battle. He lauches a flying kick at the nearest skeleton but fails to connect.

[sblock=Actions/Stat Block]
Start=
Move= Charge to I10
Standard= Attack SM with Open the Gate of Battle encounter power. +1 from charge, -1 from bad dreams balances out. 1d20+4 vs reflex. Rolling... Miss!
End=
[sblock=Stat Block]Kurnos - Male Minotaur Monk 1
Conditions:
Initiative: +4, Passive perception: 20, Passive Insight: 18
AC 18 (20 vs opportunity attacks provoked during a charge), Fortitude 14, Reflex 15, Will 14
HP: 22/24, Bloodied: 12, Surge value: 6, Surges/day: 7/9, Temp HP: 0
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 1/1, Second Wind: unused, Milestones: .5
:bmelee:Melee Basic Attack w/ Monk Unarmed Strike = +5/1d8+2
:branged:Ranged Basic Attack w/ Shuriken = +7/1d4+4
Powers:
Crane's Wings
Dancing Cobra
Centered Breath Flurry of Blows

Goring Charge
Open the Gate of Battle (Attack) - USED
Open the Gate of Battle (Move)

Masterful Spiral

Current Effects: Bad Dreams (-1 on all checks involving undead)[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Geez these initiative rolls are nuts.

Chambers only arches an eyebrow, exasperated already by all the skeletons.

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]Logan Chambers - Male Human Seeker|Ranger 1 Status: Initiative: +4, Passive perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC:16 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:16
HP: 22/22 Bloodied: 11 Surge value: 5 Surges/day: 4/6
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +4 vs AC, 1d4
Powers:Clever Shot, Tidal Spirit Shot, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry, Fox's Cunning, Inevitable Shot, Surprise Strike Swarming Bats, Spirits' Rebuke[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Boris shifts slightly ahead of the group, preparing to rush into battle.

OOC: Crimson Blade: Shift 2 to I7

[sblock=The Cursed One]
The Cursed One aka Boris
Human Hybrid Paladin | Warlock 3
Passive Perception/Insight 10
AC:20, Fort:17, Reflex:16, Will:17, Speed:5
HP: (+0 THP) 38/39, Bloodied:19, Surge Value:9, Surges left:9/11
Initiative +2
Action Points: 1 (encounter):

Conditions:
Buffs:

Powers:
MBA: Eldritch Strike +9 vs AC, 1d12+5 damage (+1d6 dmg if cursed)

Divine Challenge:
Divine Sanction:
Warlock's Curse:
Eldritch Strike, Ardent Strike, Dire Radiance
Helm of Seven Deaths: Souls Captured 4/7

Blade of Crimson:
Valorous Smite:
Otherwind Stride:
Helm of Seven Deaths:
Second Wind

Crown of Stars:
Bless Weapon:
Fullblade of Defense:
Dazzling Plate Armour:
Helm of Seven Deaths: Unavailable

Consumables:
Potions of Healing: 1/1
Augmenting Whetstone: 2/2

Combat notes:
Dazzling Plate: TCO gains +2 to all defenses vs Charm, Fear and Psychic attacks.
Gauntlets of Arcane Might: TCO gains 2 THP when he hits an enemy he marks with an arcane attack.
Fullblade of Defense: Resist 1 vs All dmg;
TCO will use his Fullblade of Defense Daily power to halve damage of an attack will reduce him below 0.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

BedLlama

First Post
EDIT: Posted my action before my turn because I may not be able to post tomorrow. It was pretty failsauce anyways. :p

Zaroch scanned the room, and leapt in to action the moment he spotted the closest skeleton from over the top of the intervening pile of rubble. He circled around to the right until his line of sight was no longer obstructed, and then reached out with arcane strands. As the threads began to entwine the undead creature, it snapped them all with one mighty motion in an impressive display of strength.

OOC: Move: J2 to E8

Standard: Hypnotism versus Skeleton Miner (+5 vs Will): miss

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
As Kurnos steps in front of the group, the skeletons focus their attacks recklessly on the minotaur, almost bringing him down. The thirst for life in the miners empty sockets is almost palpable.
Zaroch's enchanctment is not effective against the skeleton this time. He rattles too much.

[sblock=Mining problems]

The rest is up, resuming clustered initiatives

Sorry for the lately lack of activity. I'm in the process of finishing my doctoral thesis, a quite time consuming activity. Bare with my till December when I'll be done with it, and we'll catch up some momentum.

Monsters initiative: 20 If you roll above that, go! If not, wait.

Please, whoever put the total damage on the enemies as a whole number, remember I want you to add it like in a formula (=X1+X2+X3) Otherwise I can't track individual damage.

Pay attention to the map's light, coded with the color of the lines. Orange lines are for lighted areas, while black lines are for dark areas. You can't see Boris, nor the skeleton rock thrower, for example, unless you can see in the dark. Pay attention to the difficult terrain as well, rails, rubble and ore are difficult terrain, costing 2 squares of movement. The cart is blocking terrain.

MAP and COMBAT Mining problems!! sheet contains the map and references are found scrolling down a bit.

Monsters' actions
Miner: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3785254/ Hits (10) Kurnos, he is MARKED
Rock throwers: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3785255/ 1 miss Kurnos, the other hits (8).

Questions? Doubts? How are you feeling so far?
I'll have the annoying habit of mentioning all of you in combat situation: [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION]
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases