Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I agree in heading south. Seems like I remember the main path spiraling clockwise around the outer edge, so clearing out the center first seems logical.

Kurnos points to the southern exit and says he'd like to go that way.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Rolling encounter type: 1: Empty room, 2: Easy encounter, 3-5: Moderate encounter, 6: Hard encounter= 1

Our heroes already brace themselves as they enter the next room, reading weapons and spells. However they were greet only by dirt and dust, none of the undead horrors they've seen before.

They are left only with the exciting task of choosing which of the next room they'll visit next.

jbear

First Post
OOC: Is south an option? We have no map at this point so we will need a description. If south is an option then south.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The map shows a posibility soutward, so the heroes press south again. As the room before, this one is also empty, and apparently, devoid of any other passage. There is a huge pile of ore and the farther wall is irregular, apparently a recently opened shaft of the mine. There are also no corpses or undead around, just ore and scattered tools.

(you are in the southernmost room)

Remove ads