Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: What happens with you guys? Lost interest? [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] Only Dekana has posted so far. Sorry but I'll skip you if you don't post by the end of the day.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Been very busy, the map issue made me put it off some, and now invisible castle doesn't seem to be working. I'll post when I can.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Been very busy, the map issue made me put it off some, and now invisible castle doesn't seem to be working. I'll post when I can.

True, thanks to bring that to my attention: I'll handle the rolls, just state your modifiers and intended actions (Example: Voda Vosa attacks with his club (+9 vs AC for 1d65 cold dmg, if hit target is slowed UENT) ). I don't mind people not posting, just want heads up when possible.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Waiting on [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION], I don't want to spread out that cluster before he's had a chance to hit them with an AoE spell.

BedLlama

First Post
OOC: Sorry! I didn't realize people wanted to hold their actions until after me or I would have posted sooner. I'm definitely still around, but I can't check in every day, and recently I've been getting up in the late evening so I'm effectively a day ahead of most of ya. :p
Anyhoo, I figured out the map problem. The bottom where the tabs were located was getting cut off, so I switched browsers to get at the tactical information.

"When I said 'run', I meant away!" Zaroch cries out cravenly before sighing and turning around to face his pursuers. "Well, once more unto the breach and all that."

He take a few steps back towards the skeletons, and animates the shadows around them with strands of arcane energy. The shadows in the mine shaft animate, and grasp at the undead foes.

OOC: Move: W7 to X7
Standard: Grasping Shadows centered on AH6
Hit everyone but the rock throwers for 10 damage, and slowed until EoNT.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases