Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

WEContact

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] said he could handle the dice if we state how we intend to use our actions. The most pressing of the many problems with that plan is that often I need to know the result of a roll before I can finish my turn, and in this case I need to know the results of your rolls before I start my turn.

Voda Vosa

First Post
We'll use Rolz. This is how it works: On this link: http://rolz.org/group you type your character name, and in group you type "Underneath the Undeath" so that you join the group. You can roll there and use those results, I'll check the room to see your rolls. You can also link them and paste them here by clicking the little die to the left of your roll result (it gives an image). If you click on Room's log, you should be able to see some random rolls I made.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I like this dice roller better actually, allows me for more control, and I can have just one window with all the rolls at the same time. That said, if someone wants to use IC, facusm tells me its back online.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kurnos moves in front of the others and throws a shuriken very hard at the skeletal miner straight down the hall from him.

[sblock=Actions/Stat Block]
Start=
Move= From 5R to 5Y
Minor=
Standard= Basic ranged shuriken attack at SM1, hits AC21 (20 after -1 penalty) for 8 damage.
Free=
End=
[sblock=Stat Block]Kurnos - Male Minotaur Monk 1
Conditions:
Initiative: +4, Passive perception: 20, Passive Insight: 18
AC 18 (20 vs opportunity attacks provoked during a charge), Fortitude 14, Reflex 15, Will 14
HP: 22/24, Bloodied: 12, Surge value: 6, Surges/day: 1/9, Temp HP: 0
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 1/2, Second Wind: unused, Milestones: 1
:bmelee:Melee Basic Attack w/ Monk Unarmed Strike = +5/1d8+2
:branged:Ranged Basic Attack w/ Shuriken = +7/1d4+4
Powers:
Crane's Wings
Dancing Cobra
Centered Breath Flurry of Blows

Goring Charge
Open the Gate of Battle (Attack)
Open the Gate of Battle (Move)

Masterful Spiral - USED

Current Effects:
Bad Dreams (-1 on all checks involving undead)
Used his one healing potion[/sblock][/sblock]
OOC: So sorry for the delay RL has been rather crazy lately but I'll try to do better.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Cool, now only SM2 can move towards us without taking the 5 damage+slow from Grasping Shadows

Logan takes advantage of the bottleneck. His thrown javelin explodes midair in a burst of piercing moonlight before reforming in his hand.

[sblock=Actions]Move: ->X6
Standard: Tidal Spirit Shot HIT SM1, MISS SM2, HIT SM3, MISS SR1, HIT SR2, MISS BS1, HIT BS2 for 5 damage and slide 1[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]Logan Chambers - Male Human Seeker|Ranger 1
Initiative: 24, Passive perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC:16 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:16
HP: 20/22 Bloodied: 11 Surge value: 5 Surges/day: 1/6
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +4 vs AC, 1d4
Powers:Clever Shot, Tidal Spirit Shot, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry, Fox's Cunning, Inevitable Shot, Surprise Strike, Swarming Bats, Spirits' Rebuke[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
The skeleton miners advance, albeit slowly, with grim determination, and raise their picks in a defensive stance. Meanwhile, the rock thrower and the blazing skeleton on the back advance over the grasping shadows, that lash out and entangle them. However, from their position, the ranged attackers unleash a hell of rock and fire over our adventurers.
Both rock throwers lift huge rocks from the ground, and throw them crashing over Ilse, Logan and Zaroch, hurting them pretty bad. The second one also throws a big rock, this time hitting Impo, Ilse and Logan.
Chambers is in really bad shape, but manages to stay alive, dodging a blast of fire from the blazing skeleton miner. Kurnos is equally nimble, and darts out of harms way, dodging a ball of flame thrown at him.

[sblock=Mining problems]

Boris and Impo can act now, and also the rest of the Pcs.

Remember to update your character's HP and surges.

I'm glad you are adding damage correctly, my thanks to you!

Please, whoever put the total damage on the enemies as a whole number, remember I want you to add it like in a formula (=X1+X2+X3) Otherwise I can't track individual damage.
What do I mean with that? Let Phoenix8008 explain it to you:
Phoenix8008 said:
He means that if you click on the 'Total Damage' box for any creature then look up near the top of the page, there is a line for the formulas beside where it says "fx". Click on the 'Total Damage' for Skeletal Rock Thrower 3 for example and the 'formula line' shows "=10+12+19". The program then adds these together to make the total damage and automatically subtracts it from the total hp's to fill in the current hp's. This lets the DM see that it took 10 damage from one attack, 12 damage from another, and 19 damage from a third attack. This helps him keep track of who did what if there are any questions, problems, or retcons that need to happen. So if the blazing skeleton already had 19 damage before Boris hit it for 22 more, you should change the 'Total Damage' from "19" to "=19+22" instead of just changing it to "41".

MAP and COMBAT Mining problems!! sheet contains the map and references are found scrolling down a bit.

Monsters' actions

Skeleton miners advance 3 and enter total defense (+2 defenses)

Rock throwers use Big one, hitting several of you, and pushing you back 1 square each time.

Blazing skeletons miss pathetically.

On this link: http://rolz.org/group you type your character name, and in group you type "Underneath the Undeath" so that you join the group. If you click on Room's log, you should be able to see the rolls I made.

Questions? Doubts? How are you feeling so far?
I'll have the annoying habit of mentioning all of you in combat situation: [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION] [MENTION=6708548]facusm[/MENTION]
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases