Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

Dekana

Explorer
"That... is a big skeleton" Ilse observes. She asks confidently, "Shall we get started?"

Not waiting for an answer, Ilse dashes forward to the closest blazing skeleton. She slashes at the skeleton with her naginata and scores a hit, but the flames do not dissipate so easily.

OOC: Ilse's allies gain a +1 power bonus to attack rolls and a +3 power bonus to damage rolls while they are adjacent to her.

[sblock=Ilse actions / stats]Move: Walk to S7.

Standard: Battleborn Accuity vs B2 hits AC 24 for 14 damage. Until the end of Ilse's next turn, her allies gain a +1 power bonus to attack rolls and a +3 power bonus to damage rolls while they are adjacent to her (sustain minor).

PC:Ilse (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Female Tiefling, 1 Ardent
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:11, Will:16, Resist 5 fire, Speed:6
HP:28/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:5/10
Initiative +0
Power Points: 2/2, Action Points: 1 (encounter)

Conditions
Bad Dreams (-1 attacks, saves)
Battleborn Acuity

Powers
MBA: +3 vs AC, 2d4+1
RBA: +3 vs AC, 1d4, range 5/10
Energizing Strike, Demoralizing Strike
Ardent Outrage, Ardent Surge x2, Infernal Wrath, Second Wind, Takedown Strike
Battleborn Acuity

Combat notes
+1 attack rolls vs bloodied foes
+3 damage rolls on OAs for Ilse and allies within 5 squares
+2 diplomacy and intimidate for allies within 5 squares.
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Boris nods at Ilse. "No time like the present ..." He follows along behind her, his blade blazing to life with radiant flames. "The Light is here to burn the dark from your cursed souls. The end of your eternal suffering is nigh."

A radiant beam of light streaks from the tip of his blade towards the blazing skeleton already damaged by Ilse. It sizzles into the creature's skull upon impact causing the undead to screech in agony and scratch at its eye sockets with bony fingers.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:to R7
Minor: Bless Weapon: Crits on 18 - 20 vs enemies with radiant vulnerability (all in this battle); +1 power bonus to attk, +1d6 radiant dmg
Standard: Crown of Stars vs BS2 22 vs Will=Hit for 22 dmg and BS2 is Bloodied -> BS2 is also Blinded TENT
[/sblock]

[sblock=The Cursed One]
The Cursed One aka Boris
Human Hybrid Paladin | Warlock 3
Passive Perception/Insight 10
AC:20, Fort:17, Reflex:16, Will:17, Speed:5
HP: (+0 THP) 39/39, Bloodied:19, Surge Value:9, Surges left:11/11
Initiative +2
Action Points: 1 (encounter):

Conditions:
Buffs: Bless Weapon: Crits on 18 -20; +1 power bonus to atk and +1d6 radiant dmg

Powers:
MBA: Eldritch Strike +9 vs AC, 1d12+5 damage (+1d6 dmg if cursed)

Divine Challenge:

Divine Sanction:
Warlock's Curse:

Eldritch Strike, Ardent Strike, Dire Radiance
Helm of Seven Deaths: Souls Captured 7/7

Blade of Crimson:
Valorous Smite:
Otherwind Stride:
Helm of Seven Deaths:
Second Wind

Crown of Stars: Active
Bless Weapon: Active
Fullblade of Defense:
Dazzling Plate Armour:
Helm of Seven Deaths:

Consumables:
Potions of Healing: 0/1:
Augmenting Whetstone: 2/2

Combat notes:
Dazzling Plate: TCO gains +2 to all defenses vs Charm, Fear and Psychic attacks.
Gauntlets of Arcane Might: TCO gains 2 THP when he hits an enemy he marks with an arcane attack.
Fullblade of Defense: Resist 1 vs All dmg;
TCO will use his Fullblade of Defense Daily power to halve damage of an attack will reduce him below 0.
[/sblock]

OOC: I was going to take Alek's turn but looking at his build ... it is such a terrible build that frankly I got depressed and con't bring myself to bother...

Last edited:

BedLlama

First Post
OOC: Oh gosh guys! Stuff was happening? I stopped getting emails telling me I was being mentioned and I assumed nobody needed my input or that the game was on a short pause or something. Now I'm packing up on my way to a family thing out in the boonies, and I know I'll likely not be able to post until next Wednesday. I would take the time to hack out a post, but I'm already running late. I don't know what to say other than that I feel really bad to have left everyone in the lurch.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: No worries, just keep in mind that I only mention people in combat situations (hence the new mention), but I guess I could mention you in all posts just in case.

facusm

First Post
"Lets put all that`s bones apart!" Impo charges against the damaged skeleton. The impact of his powerful strike is to much for the weak structure of the evil creature.
"That`s what I am talking about!"

[sblock=Combat]
Action
- Move to S6
- Standard (Attack BS2): Using Berserker Charge Stance. Attack Roll= 19 vs 19 (HIT). Damage (7+11=18). BS2= MORE DEAD je
Links:
Attack: invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4107385/
Damage: invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4107392/
[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]
IMPO - Minotaur Slayer (Unaligned)
State:
Initiative:+2, Passive Insight:+10, Passive Perception:+12, Senses:normal
HP: 30/26 Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges Per-Day 12
AC: 17 Fortitude:17 Reflex:12 Will:10
Speed:6
Attack: Greataxe: +8 vs AC 1d12+8
Powers:
Battle Wrath (At Will Minor Personal ✦ Martial, Stance)
Berserker's charge (At Will Minor Personal ✦ Martial, stance)
Power strike (Encounter Free Enemy hit ✦ Martial, Weapon)
Takedown strike (Encounter Free Enemy hit ✦ Martial, Weapon)
Goring Charge (Encounter Standar Enemy hit ✦ Martial, Weapon)[/sblock]

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay, busy week. Working on my turn as we speak. Will do Alek's later if I can. Ugh, why did he pick a Daily with the Poison keyword and then sign up for an adventure with Undead in the title?

Logan dives into the fray, sidling up beside Ilse to take advantage of her battle aura. He throws a dagger that disappears the moment it leaves his hand in a flash of light, and a thick swarm of spectral bats pours out of the ceiling in the midst of the undead host, swarming in a vicious cyclone that tears two skeletons apart and drags another forward, harassing it relentlessly. Chambers tosses a javelin at the bone horror, and when it misses it curves around toward a nearby skeleton, but that shot misses too.

[sblock=Actions]Move: ->T8
Standard: Swarming Bats HIT BS3 Ref 22, S3 Ref 17, S4 Ref 23 for 12 damage, killing S3 and S4 and sliding BS3 to L9 (Green zone is DT and all enemies in the zone grant CA to me and my allies)
Spend AP: Clever Shot (Grappling Spirits)
MISS BA AC 12
No Action: Inevitable Shot, Grappling Spirits
MISS BS1 AC 10
[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]Logan Chambers - Male Human Seeker|Ranger 1
Passive perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC:16 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:16
HP: 22/22 Bloodied: 11 Surge value: 5 Surges/day: 6
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 1, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +4 vs AC, 1d4
Powers:Clever Shot, Biting Swarm, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry,Fox's Cunning, Inevitable Shot[X],Swarming Bats[X], Spirits' Rebuke
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
OOC: @WEContact Colouring your text black makes it hard to read on the black background. Any chance you can leave it the default grey in future? Cheers

Re: Alek's build: That is exactly why I couldn't be bothered taking his turn ... Poison ... great. And he only has +3 to hit ... pft.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases