Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

facusm

First Post
"You are next, pile of bones!" Impo charges against the fire skeleton, and slash him with his axe.

[sblock=Combat]
Action
- Move to K6
- Standard (Attack BS1): Using Berserker Charge Stance. Attack Roll= 19 vs 19 (HIT). Damage (2+8=10).
Links:
Attack: invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4146701/
Damage: invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4146717/ (Rol again because great axe properties)
Damage:invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4146724/
[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]
IMPO - Minotaur Slayer (Unaligned)
State:
Initiative:+2, Passive Insight:+10, Passive Perception:+12, Senses:normal
HP: 30/26 Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges Per-Day 12
AC: 17 Fortitude:17 Reflex:12 Will:10
Speed:6
Attack: Greataxe: +8 vs AC 1d12+8
Powers:
Battle Wrath (At Will Minor Personal ✦ Martial, Stance)
Berserker's charge (At Will Minor Personal ✦ Martial, stance)
Power strike (Encounter Free Enemy hit ✦ Martial, Weapon)
Takedown strike (Encounter Free Enemy hit ✦ Martial, Weapon)
Goring Charge (Encounter Standar Enemy hit ✦ Martial, Weapon)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The adventurers dig deep on the skeletons, bones shatter and fragments fly as they assault the foul creatures.
The giant collection of corpses only manages to stand up after the attacks it received.
The flaming skeletons focus their attacks on Alek, two orbs of fire impact on the dragon sorceror, and catch on his cloths. Before anyone can react, he is burning and falls to the floor still on fire!

[sblock=The Final battle against the Undead Underneath] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] we will NPC you until you are back. I'll let the players control him as they see fit.

Players act again! You can make a knowledge check to get more info on this monster.

Remember to update your character's HP and surges.

I'm glad you are adding damage correctly, my thanks to you!

Please, whoever put the total damage on the enemies as a whole number, remember I want you to add it like in a formula (=X1+X2+X3) Otherwise I can't track individual damage.
What do I mean with that? Let Phoenix8008 explain it to you:
[sblock=Explanation]
Phoenix8008 said:
He means that if you click on the 'Total Damage' box for any creature then look up near the top of the page, there is a line for the formulas beside where it says "fx". Click on the 'Total Damage' for Skeletal Rock Thrower 3 for example and the 'formula line' shows "=10+12+19". The program then adds these together to make the total damage and automatically subtracts it from the total hp's to fill in the current hp's. This lets the DM see that it took 10 damage from one attack, 12 damage from another, and 19 damage from a third attack. This helps him keep track of who did what if there are any questions, problems, or retcons that need to happen. So if the blazing skeleton already had 19 damage before Boris hit it for 22 more, you should change the 'Total Damage' from "19" to "=19+22" instead of just changing it to "41".
[/sblock]

MAP and COMBAT FINAL BATTLE!! sheet contains the map and references are found scrolling down a bit.

Monsters' actions

The skeleton summoning was fluff, forther summoning will occur according to the descriptions in the spreadsheet.

On this link: http://rolz.org/group you type your character name, and in group you type "Underneath the Undeath" so that you join the group. If you click on Room's log, you should be able to see the rolls I made.

Questions? Doubts? How are you feeling so far?
I'll have the annoying habit of mentioning all of you in combat situation: [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION] [MENTION=6708548]facusm[/MENTION]
[/sblock]

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Welp, Alek's dead. @Voda Vosa it doesn't look like BA's basic melee attack is listed- it's forced to make an attack against BS4 with a +2 bonus.

":):):):)," Chambers barks as Alek falls, aflame. He can only spare the young sorcerer a glance, though, busy as he is avoiding a similar fate. He throws a javelin that sprouts writhing vines on impact, green strips that ignore the skeleton's fire and bind it to the ground.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Move ->R6
Standard: Clever Shot (Grappling Spirits) HIT BS1 AC28 for 12 damage, knocking him prone and slowing him UEoNT
Minor: Perception to check whether Alek is still alive: 22[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]Logan Chambers - Male Human Seeker|Ranger 1
Initiative: +4, Passive perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC:16 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:16
HP: 22/22 Bloodied: 11 Surge value: 5 Surges/day: 6
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +4 vs AC, 1d4

Powers:Clever Shot, Biting Swarm, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry, Fox's Cunning, Inevitable Shot, Surprise Strike, Swarming Bats, Spirits' Rebuke[/sblock]

While Chambers and Impo harry the further skeleton, Kurnos and Zaroch herd and ensorcell the rest to devastating effect.

[sblock=Kurnos' Actions]
Move: ->T14
Standard: Crane's Wings MISS BS5 Fort 6
AP: Crane's Wings HIT BS5 Fort 18 for 7 damage, pushing it to R14[/sblock]

[sblock=Zaroch's Actions]
Move: ->S8
Standard: Charm of Misplaced Wrath HIT BA Will 27 w/CA, BA
No Action: BA makes BMA vs BS4 w/+2 attack
AP: Sleep HIT BA Will 20, BS4 Will 22, BS5 Will 17
Result: BA, BS4, and BS5 are slowed (save ends), and upon their first failed save are unconscious (save ends)[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
With another foul curse Boris fires another streaking ray of light at the blazing skeleton the minotaur has begun pounding. As it impacts in a shower of dazzling light and the creature cries out in pain and fear, the Legionary drives forward and brings down his blazing blade upon the creature's head, separating the skull in two, and sending the creature to the floor in a pile of burning embers.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Curse BS1
Minor: Sustain Crown of Stars; Ranged Atk vs BS1 = 26 vs Will=HIt for 14 radiant dmg (Bless Weapon and Curse dmg included)
Standard: Charge BS 1 with Eldritch Strike = 27 vs AC =HIT for 13 dmg +9 radiant dmg (Bless Weapon)
Total Dmg: 36 dmg = Dead
[/sblock]

facusm

First Post
"Come on!! Leave someone to me!!!" Impo says in a funny way to Boris. " You! you looked me funny!" Impo started to walk a few steps for then starting with a tremendous charge against another skeleton.

The powerful strike, almost destroy the skeleton in only one hit, but it keeps stand... for now.

[sblock=Combat]
Action
- Move to R13
- Standard (Attack B5): Using Berserker Charge Stance and Power Strike.
Attack Roll= Critic! (30) vs 19 (HIT). Damage (2d12+8=32).
Links:
Attack: invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4149007/

[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]
IMPO - Minotaur Slayer (Unaligned)
State:
Initiative:+2, Passive Insight:+10, Passive Perception:+12, Senses:normal
HP: 30/26 Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges Per-Day 12
AC: 17 Fortitude:17 Reflex:12 Will:10
Speed:6
Attack: Greataxe: +8 vs AC 1d12+8
Powers:
Battle Wrath (At Will Minor Personal ✦ Martial, Stance)
Berserker's charge (At Will Minor Personal ✦ Martial, stance)
Power strike (Encounter Free Enemy hit ✦ Martial, Weapon)
Takedown strike (Encounter Free Enemy hit ✦ Martial, Weapon)
Goring Charge (Encounter Standar Enemy hit ✦ Martial, Weapon)[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
Despite having avoided every attack so far, Ilse keels over in pain at the same moment that Alek falls. Without having to look at him, she cries out, "No - it can't be?!" She isn't sure how, but she simply knows that the young sorcerer's flame of life has been snuffed out.

Determined not to let any of her other comrades suffer the same fate, she charges one of the burning skeletons. However, Alek's death weighs too heavily on her mind, and her strike fails to hit her target.

OOC: Ilse's allies gain a +1 power bonus to attack rolls and a +3 power bonus to damage rolls while they are adjacent to her.

[sblock=Ilse actions / stats]Move: Walk to S13.

Standard: Energizing Strike vs B5 misses AC 14.

Minor: Sustain Battleborn Acuity.

PC:Ilse (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Female Tiefling, 1 Ardent
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:11, Will:16, Resist 5 fire, Speed:6
HP:28/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:5/10
Initiative +0
Power Points: 2/2, Action Points: 1 (encounter)

Conditions
Bad Dreams (-1 attacks, saves)
Battleborn Acuity

Powers
MBA: +3 vs AC, 2d4+1
RBA: +3 vs AC, 1d4, range 5/10
Energizing Strike, Demoralizing Strike
Ardent Outrage, Ardent Surge x2, Infernal Wrath, Second Wind, Takedown Strike
Battleborn Acuity

Combat notes
+1 attack rolls vs bloodied foes
+3 damage rolls on OAs for Ilse and allies within 5 squares
+2 diplomacy and intimidate for allies within 5 squares.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The bone abomination tries to grab one of its spawns, the blazing skeleton doesn't seem to understand what's going on, as it is held in place by the abomination. Something seems to hurt it, as if it was being drained by the gargantuan undead. It, in place, seems to recover from injury.
Using its new found source of vitality, the abomnation detaches a part of itself that turns into two new skeletons! One of them charges Zaroch and hacks effectively at the wizard not once, but twice!
The other one clumsily approaches Impo from behind, using its flanking position to slice at the Minotaur. The bone abomination collapses to the ground, ensorcelled by Zaroch's magic.
The blazing skeleton held by the abomination tries to break free, but is unable. It is, however, able to attack our heroes! It hurls a ball of flames towards Impo, but the warrior deftly deflects it with the plane side of his axe. The blazing skeleton also falls unconsious.
The other blazing skeleton takes a swipe with its claws, aimed at Impo as well. The attack proves effective; flanked, Impo can't defend himself properly, and is hit by the fiery undead.

[/sblock][sblock=The Final battle against the Undead Underneath] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] we will NPC you until you are back. I'll let the players control him as they see fit.

Players act again! You can make a knowledge check to get more info on this monster.

Remember to update your character's HP and surges.

I'm glad you are adding damage correctly, my thanks to you!

Please, whoever put the total damage on the enemies as a whole number, remember I want you to add it like in a formula (=X1+X2+X3) Otherwise I can't track individual damage.
What do I mean with that? Let Phoenix8008 explain it to you:
[sblock=Explanation]
Phoenix8008 said:
He means that if you click on the 'Total Damage' box for any creature then look up near the top of the page, there is a line for the formulas beside where it says "fx". Click on the 'Total Damage' for Skeletal Rock Thrower 3 for example and the 'formula line' shows "=10+12+19". The program then adds these together to make the total damage and automatically subtracts it from the total hp's to fill in the current hp's. This lets the DM see that it took 10 damage from one attack, 12 damage from another, and 19 damage from a third attack. This helps him keep track of who did what if there are any questions, problems, or retcons that need to happen. So if the blazing skeleton already had 19 damage before Boris hit it for 22 more, you should change the 'Total Damage' from "19" to "=19+22" instead of just changing it to "41".
[/sblock]

MAP and COMBAT FINAL BATTLE!! sheet contains the map and references are found scrolling down a bit.

Monsters' actions

Abomination grabs BS4, healing 5 and dealing BS4 5 dmg. It uses those 5 dmg to summon 2 minions, and his move action to grant a charge attack to SM1, fails the save and goes to bed.
SM1 hits with his charge, and then hits again with his standard attack.
SM2 flanks Impo and hits for 4
BS4 misses Impo and goes to bed.
BS5 hits Impo hard, and wants to stay awake until late, cuz he is a big boy!

On this link: http://rolz.org/group you type your character name, and in group you type "Underneath the Undeath" so that you join the group. If you click on Room's log, you should be able to see the rolls I made.

Questions? Doubts? How are you feeling so far?
I'll have the annoying habit of mentioning all of you in combat situation: [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION] [MENTION=6708548]facusm[/MENTION]
[/sblock]

WEContact

First Post
OOC: @Voda Vosa the google doc says it costs BA 5 hp per minion, so I added another 5 damage. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Zaroch, Chambers and Kurnos all attack several of their enemies at once, but none land all of their attacks. Zaroch and Chambers both fail to hit the same persistent skeleton, and while Kurnos crushes the only fiery undead still awake, the devastating whirl of blows aimed at the unconscious ones manage to find little purchase.

[sblock=Zaroch's Actions]
Standard: Beguiling Strands HIT SM1 Will 19, MISS SM2 Will 10
No Action: Use Vulnerability Knowledge check vs BA Arcana: 24
Result: SM1 is dead, Knowledge check on BA is 24, if this meets hard DC, Zaroch gets +4 defenses and damage against BA UEoNT[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Move Swarming Bats zone
Standard: Tidal Spirit Shot MISS SM2 AC 14, HIT B5 AC 22 for 5 damage, and B5 is slid to Q13[/sblock]

[sblock=Kurnos' Actions]
Move: ->O15
Standard: Coup de Grace (Masterful Spiral) MISS BA Ref 7 for 8 damage, MISS B4 Ref 11 for 8 damage, HIT B5 Ref 18 for 17 damage, killing B5
Free: Flurry of Blows, B4 takes 5 damage and is slid to O13
Result: Masterful Spiral Stance: increase reach by 1[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]Logan Chambers - Male Human Seeker|Ranger 1
Initiative: +4, Passive perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC:16 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:16
HP: 22/22 Bloodied: 11 Surge value: 5 Surges/day: 6
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +4 vs AC, 1d4

Powers:Clever Shot, Biting Swarm, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry, Fox's Cunning, Inevitable Shot, Surprise Strike, Swarming Bats, Spirits' Rebuke[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases