Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Yesss thanks @Voda Vosa!! Looks right to me. By the way, would anybody else be willing to share a few magic items with Ilse? She didn't grab any since her Athletics bonus is low.

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: Thanks for running the adventure, Voda Vosa! And thanks to everyone else for the group! Despite the tough battles, only one of us ended up dead, and that's a win in my book (hehehe).

Ilse will end up at level 5 with about 3300gp net worth, while a new character at level 5 would have about 4500gp. So she's under target, but only by one magic item's worth of gold. I'm not too worried, but of course if Voda or someone else wants to give her another item, I won't complain!

jbear

First Post
I thought that Ilse looked short of treasure. I had understood that each of the characters were going to get their expected treasure reward plus the extra loot.

I haven't worked it out but at level 7 I think the TCO hovers fairly close to his expected wealth level, and only thanks to the time gold. I haven't worked it out. But he is certainly not above. So he basically needed to take the extra loot or he would have been well below.

I don't think it is fair that Dekana's PC is below because Ilse didn't take extra loot. The understanding was that the extra loot was OVER and ABOVE the expected wealth level.

Dekana

Explorer
After some discussion with her silent party members regarding her share of the loot, Ilse walks away 1,200 gold pieces richer.

OOC: Thanks! I'll go ahead and take 1200gp of that 6000 to bring Ilse up to her expected wealth level.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Chambers is well over, he doesn't need any of it. Ilse you can probably take more than 1200. :p We'll let the others chime in, but...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases