[NEXT] Reclaiming Blingdenstone

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
GM: Where are you stealthing.. your in an open room standing withing a circle of Pech who are chanting something to keep the elementals at bay.

Someone

Adventurer
“Who dares enter my domain? I am Ogrémoch’s Bane. Kneel! Kneel before me, you insignificant mortals, or face my wrath!”

"Hm, either this thing is not going to talk, or it thinks is really tough. In any case, there's only one way to deal with bullies." says Ojor to the rest of the party.

"There are not many people I'll kneel before, and you're not one of them! What makes you think you're so powerful, Ogrémoch's Bane, more than the monsters we've alreay slain? Even immortals can die!"

Kaodi

Hero
Seeing that Ojor is opting for the belligerent route, Arvas adds, "Some of us are servants of the gods. However powerful and a spirit you may be, however righteous your anger, you must know it to be presumptuous to demand subservience from those already claimed by ones even more different from you than you from us."

Moon_Goddess

The elemental appears to become enraged sparks of red light burn in it's 'eyes' as it roars.

"Arrogant mortals, if you will not kneel, you will die!"

The whirlwind expands and grows spinning faster, and the Pech begin to chant faster and louder. The cloud of swirling stone and sand slams against the Pech invisible barrier and spreads to surround it. Unable to cross but enveloping you.

GM: Roll Initiative

Someone

Adventurer
Ojor readies his magic, protected by his shield as the whirwind of debris clash against the barrier.

[sblock=sheet]
Sergeant Ojor Otragal

Str 9 Dex 13 Con 15 Int 11 Wis 14 Cha 18

Race: Human

Class: Sorcerer, Red dragon draconic line

Background: Soldier

Specialty: Magic-User (Detect Magic and Light)

HP: 10

AC: 17

Initiative: +1

Attack modifiers: Melee: +2 Ranged +2 Magical +6

Cantrips: Ray of frost, Shocking grasp
1st level spells: Cause fear, Shield.

Equipment: Chainmail, Shield, dagger, adventurer's kit, healer's kit, Healing potion, 15 gp.[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
The demon hunter smiles grimly. "Now this is the kind of negotiation I came here for," he says as light begins to gather in his hands.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
**ooc: nothing that can provide even a quarter concealment? that's all I need to hide.**

Agren notches an arrow and ducks low... if he can't disappear he was at least going to make a small target.

renau1g

First Post
Tom, Dick, and Harry all obey the creature's command, having no desire to offend the beast.

Schwarz shakes his head, then tries to gesture at the men to get up, but they are in no mood to listen at this juncture. The wizard just shrugs and prepares for trouble.

"You couldn't just try and talk to it?" he laments.

[sblock=Mini stats]
Schwarz Zauberer

HP: 6

AC: 12

Initiative: +2

Attack modifiers: Melee: +1 Magical +7

Cantrips: detect magic, light, and magic missile.
1st level spells: Burning Hands, Cause Fear, Sleep, Charm Person, Ray of Enfeeblement
Prepared: Burning Hands, Cause Fear, Ray of Enfeeblement
DC save is 15

Aura of Souls[/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

GM: Ok, you are in a large room likely 50x50 shadowed at the edges. The only light comes from the characters bearing light (half the party) You stand in a clear space 15x15 encircled by 7 Pech facing outwards chanting. Beyond them swirls the elemental it has a definite origin with a 'face' but still seems to fill a 10 foot radius beyond the clear area. Additionally there are many stone elementals wandering around the room beyond Ogrémoch’s Bane

Agren, [sblock]you think you saw something in the shadows far far to the edge of the room but it's gone now.[/sblock] Your up.

Edit: Actually anyone can post your actions...

22: Agren
22: Brother Pelias
17: Schwarz
13: Ojar
07: Arvas
02: Ogrémoch’s Bane

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases