[NEXT] Reclaiming Blingdenstone

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Agren narrows his eyes in an attempt to see further into the darkness, but makes not motions.
"Something's moving... can anyone light this place up?"

ooc: All Agren is doing (since we were already told "normal" weapons won't work) is stand strong and hope the Pech doesn't let him die horribly.

Kaodi

Hero
Arvas clasps his hands together, with light pouring out from the gaps. Suddenly the light dims as the demon hunter closes his right hand and moves his open left away. Turning slightly to his left he raises his right arm in the direction of Ogremoch's Bane. Unfurling two fingers, a point of light appears at their tips and almost instantly grows into a shining beacon. There is an ever so brief pause and then a radiant lance fires from the ball of light at the raging spirit.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Agren narrows his eyes in an attempt to see further into the darkness, but makes not motions.
"Something's moving... can anyone light this place up?"

"Let's see if this cools you down!" exclaims Ojor as he fires a beam of ice at the swirling field of debris

The beam strikes true and seems to chill the stone. It deals damage, but very little.

GM:
17: Schwarz HP: 6 AC: 12
13: Ojar HP: 10 AC: 17
07: Arvas HP: 12 AC: 16
02: Ogrémoch’s Bane: Known: 4 dmg. AC: <24, resist: Cold
22: Agren HP: 8 AC: 14
22: Brother Pelias HP: 10 AC: 15

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
With so many individuals so close, the wizard doesn't want to attempt to lay down some flames and he's unsure if necromantic energies affect a rock creature, so instead fires a bolt of energy which strikes the target, but does little more than anger it.

[sblock=ooc]
Fire magic missile for all of 2 damage.... doh! [/sblock]

[sblock=Mini stats]
Schwarz Zauberer

HP: 6

AC: 12

Initiative: +2

Attack modifiers: Melee: +1 Magical +7

Cantrips: detect magic, light, and magic missile.
1st level spells: Burning Hands, Cause Fear, Sleep, Charm Person, Ray of Enfeeblement
Prepared: Burning Hands, Cause Fear, Ray of Enfeeblement
DC save is 15

Aura of Souls[/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

Schwarz strikes true with magic missle, and while the damage is low the force magic seems to affect the creature.

Arvas clasps his hands together, with light pouring out from the gaps. Suddenly the light dims as the demon hunter closes his right hand and moves his open left away. Turning slightly to his left he raises his right arm in the direction of Ogremoch's Bane. Unfurling two fingers, a point of light appears at their tips and almost instantly grows into a shining beacon. There is an ever so brief pause and then a radiant lance fires from the ball of light at the raging spirit. However the elemental deftly dodges the beam of light.

The momentary burst of light allows you to see moving in the shadows of the stalgmights of the corners of the room a lithe female form with inky skin and white hair. As the beam of light fades she disappears again.

GM: Firstly need to say sorry I got Brother Pelias confused with Ojar earlier. So [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] I still need an action from you, sorry about getting you out of order.

**22: Brother Pelias HP: 10 AC: 15
02: Ogrémoch’s Bane: Known: 6 dmg. AC: <24, resist: Cold

15: Dark Skin Female:

Moon_Goddess

Brother Pelias's radiant beam appears to damage the dusty whirlwind.

The elemental lord roars and slams it's fists ineffectivly against the invisible sheild of the pech's chanting

GM: [MENTION=54781]OnlytheStrong[/MENTION] [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]
22: Brother Pelias HP: 10 AC: 15
15: Dark Skin Female:
02: Ogrémoch’s Bane: Known: 12 dmg. AC: >10 <20, resist: Cold

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Agren drops to a knee and begins to sort through his pack. He pulls out a couple of torches and attempts to light them up.

[sblock=ooc]
My turn will consist of simply trying to light both torches and trying to spot that white haired individual. [/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Ojor casts Light on a peeble next to Agren. Now he has three light sources he can use to locate whatever he wants to find.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases