[NEXT] Reclaiming Blingdenstone

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
GM: Due to the swirling dust and stones surrounding you, you'll have to get one of those light sources out past the elemental. This can be done with a Strength check DC15. A torch has a 25% chance of going out as you throw it thru the winds. You can light a torch and throw in the same turn.

Moon_Goddess

GM:
[MENTION=54781]OnlytheStrong[/MENTION] Did you intend to throw the torch? I'll need a str check.

[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] I need actions from you guys.

I'll give you all a little help here.

EDIT: ooo you got lucky.

One of the Pech stops chanting and reachs into the stone floor pulling up a stone the size of a potato. He hums over it for a moment, then hands it to your group before returning to the chant.

While he stopped dust and stones flood it striking everyone in your group.

If you look at the stone now it glows deep red inside as if it were hot but it is cool to the touch. Someone in your group can throw this stone.

renau1g

First Post
Schwarz will continue to pelt the magic whirlwind with arcane energies.

[sblock=ooc]
Fire magic missile for all of 2 damage.... again [/sblock]

[sblock=Mini stats]
Schwarz Zauberer

HP: 6

AC: 12

Initiative: +2

Attack modifiers: Melee: +1 Magical +7

Cantrips: detect magic, light, and magic missile.
1st level spells: Burning Hands, Cause Fear, Sleep, Charm Person, Ray of Enfeeblement
Prepared: Burning Hands, Cause Fear, Ray of Enfeeblement
DC save is 15

Aura of Souls[/sblock]

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

I'd rather not take dmg than throw a stone :) [/sblock]

Agren tosses the torches into the cavern, hoping to bring light to the woman.

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Pelias

The sun cleric conjures another blast of light. Hitting is not the problem, but all the debris in the air is reducing its effectiveness.

[sblock=OOC]
HP: 10 / 10
AC: 15

Initiative: +2

Attack modifiers: Melee: +3 Ranged +4 Magical +6

Radiant Lance damage: 1d8 + 4 = 6

minor spells: Radiant lance, light
1st level spells: Cure light wounds, healing word, turn undead, searing light
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Agren pulls 2 torchs from his pack and lights one, he attempts to throw it throw the swirling elemental but it is hit by a rock and falls to the ground just outside the protective shield, it manages to stay lit.

The sun cleric conjures another blast of light. Hitting is not the problem, but all the debris in the air is reducing its effectiveness.

Schwarz will continue to pelt the magic whirlwind with arcane energies.

The sound of a crossbow in the darkness is heard. Suddenly one of the Pech falls to the ground, he is dead with an inky black crossbow bolt sticking from his chest. The sheild wavers for a moment but the remaining Pech spread out and chant louder taking up he slack.

GM:
[MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION] Arvis is up.

[MENTION=5656]Someone[/MENTION], I'll allow you to change your action from the light spell to something else in light of the dead Pech if you wish.

13: Ojar HP: 10 AC: 17

07: Arvas HP: 12 AC: 16
02: Ogrémoch’s Bane: Known: 19 dmg. AC: >10 <20, resist: Cold
22: Agren HP: 8 AC: 14
22: Brother Pelias HP: 10 AC: 15
17: Schwarz HP: 6 AC: 12
15: Dark Skin Female:

6 Pech Remain

Kaodi

Hero
"Okay, I might be a bit rusty with that," says Arvas. He attempts to adjust his aim and then light surges from his closed right hand for a split second before a second radiant lance is blasted from tip of his pointed fingers.

The demon hunter then draws his sword from off his back, thinking he might need it to deflect incoming projectiles.

Someone

Adventurer
Ojor sticks to his original plan, but he think better than using it on a peeble and touches one of Agren's arrows. "This has a better chance to reach where you saw the archer."

Moon_Goddess

Ojor lights up one of Agren's arrows,

Arvas attempts to adjust his aim on the elemental but once again, just barely misses.

The elemental roars again and ineffectively slams against the shield but it is obvious the invisible shield buckles, noticably weeker.

GM:
Agren, you now have a glowing arrow, you can target anywhere with a attack rolls against AC10.

The Drow woman was last seen in the north east corner, and the attack against the Pech seem to come from that direction.

22: Agren HP: 8 AC: 14
22: Brother Pelias HP: 10 AC: 15
17: Schwarz HP: 6 AC: 12
15: Dark Skin Female:
13: Ojar HP: 10 AC: 17
07: Arvas HP: 12 AC: 16
02: Ogrémoch’s Bane: Known: 19 dmg. AC: >14 <20, resist: Cold

You still have the glowing stone that someone can throw at the elemental.

6 Pech Remain

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Agren nods in appreciation at receiving the now brightly glowing arrow. He notches it and takes aim into the area he believes the attack came from. With a silent prayer, he lets fly.

Remove ads