[NEXT] Reclaiming Blingdenstone

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The light of the glowing arrow reveals a drow woman taking partial cover behind a stalagmight readying her crossbow

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Pelias

Brother Pelias is distracted by the revealed presence of the female drow and the holy light fails to connect with the creature this time.

[sblock=OOC]
How far is the drow woman away? She will probably be my next target

HP: 10 / 10
AC: 15

Initiative: +2

Attack modifiers: Melee: +3 Ranged +4 Magical +6

Radiant Lance damage: 1d8 + 4 = 6

minor spells: Radiant lance, light
1st level spells: Cure light wounds, healing word, turn undead, searing light
[/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

GM: She is pointing the crossbow in the direction of our group,

This might be at all of you or just the Pech, impossible to tell.

Someone

Adventurer
Nobody seems to be able to pull the newly revelaed drow out of her entrenched position, and if allowed to continue the group's protection is in danger. Ojor conjures a pale blue bolt of freezing energy and launches it at the woman.

Moon_Goddess

GM:
[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] Sorry I missed your question before, She is 50 feet away, your in a 10 foot circle, then 15 feet of elemental, then she is 25 feet outside of that in the corner.

As soon as you can toss me an action I'll resolve the rest of the round and we'll be back to Agren.

17: Schwarz HP: 6 AC: 12
15: Dark Skin Female:
13: Ojar HP: 10 AC: 17
07: Arvas HP: 12 AC: 16
02: Ogrémoch’s Bane: Known: 19 dmg. AC: >14 <20, resist: Cold

22: Agren HP: 8 AC: 14
22: Brother Pelias HP: 10 AC: 15

You still have the glowing stone that someone can throw at the elemental.

6 Pech Remain

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Hi all, I will be attending a conference from Sunday to Wednesday and be unavailable to post in all likelihood. DoM - I'll Magic missile again (sorry, swamped at work, no real time for enworld this last week (or even now)

Please NPC me if needed.

Moon_Goddess

Argen fires the glowing arrow into the corner illuminating the dark elf who appears to have killed one of the Pech protecting your group.

Brother Pelias attempts to strike the elemental with holy light is unable to target the more solid part of the creature.

Schwarz hurls a magic missile into the swirling mass of dust and stone.

As the drow slips into the shadows of the stalagmites she is struck by a magical bolt of cold from Ojor.

Arvas strikes the spirit painfully as it roars futilely against the magic field.

GM:
[MENTION=5656]Someone[/MENTION], technically she comes before you in the init order, but I went ahead and let your attack follow as if you could still see her.

[MENTION=54781]OnlytheStrong[/MENTION] [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] your turns.

22: Agren HP: 8 AC: 14
22: Brother Pelias HP: 10 AC: 15
17: Schwarz HP: 6 AC: 12
15: Drow Female: AC<20 13 dmg HIDDEN: Requires successful wisdom check before targeting.
13: Ojar HP: 10 AC: 17
07: Arvas HP: 12 AC: 16
02: Ogrémoch’s Bane: Known: 32 dmg. AC: >14 <20, resist: Cold

You still have the glowing stone that someone can throw at the elemental.

6 Pech Remain

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases