[NEXT] Reclaiming Blingdenstone

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
GM: In a tabletop game I'd love to have you simply explore this, and map it out... Simply too much of a time drag in a play by post. So I'm very sorry but this will be somewhat railroady.

You leave the cavern using the north tunnel. The narrow tunnels winding through the caverns north of the city are spooky. Strange sounds, such as cackling and growls, echo through the halls.

This brings you to an empty chamber with rough natural walls, with exits on the west and the south from which you came. The pech tell you that they know the way and guide you out the west tunnel and north when it Y's.

This loops around and enters from the north a small chamber with exits on the west and south. The pech growing less more afraid point to the tunnel to the left and let you lead. The next chamber has tunnels leading to the southeast, south, southwest, west, and northwest. This chamber the echoing grunts are louder.

The west passage is eerily silent and has a towering ceiling. It has tunnels to the east, southeast, and west. The Pech point to the west.

Upon entering the next chamber you hear a hissing sound and spot the glow of 2 fire beetles, they look hostile. The pech quicky fade into the stone walls.

GM: Roll initiative.

Kaodi

Hero
While only an arachnophobe could characterize the two beetles are "demons" Arvas is nevertheless ready to cleave them apart with zeal.

Someone

Adventurer
Placing himself at the front row, Ojor prepares to repel the hungry critters. "Let's finish them quickly. The noise of the battle could attract more dangerous things says as he brings his magic on the creatures.

[sblock=ooc]
If when I act the beetles are at range, use Ray of Frost, if they are already in melee use Shocking grasp.

[sblock=sheet]
Sergeant Ojor Otragal

Str 9 Dex 13 Con 15 Int 11 Wis 14 Cha 18

Race: Human

Class: Sorcerer, Red dragon draconic line

Background: Soldier

Specialty: Magic-User (Detect Magic and Light)

HP: 10

AC: 17

Initiative: +1

Attack modifiers: Melee: +2 Ranged +2 Magical +6

Cantrips: Ray of frost, Shocking grasp
1st level spells: Cause fear, Shield.

Equipment: Chainmail, Shield, dagger, adventurer's kit, healer's kit, Healing potion, 15 gp.[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Schwarz waves back his attendants back as he prepares for the beetles, although his reactions are quite slow and lackadaisical.

OOC: Well the excellent rolls continue. Sorry for the delay, I'm on vacation this week and less than good access to the internest

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Agren knocks his bow and lets loose an arrow, it strikes true on the left beetle with a sickening noise. He has steped into the shadows before the beetles corpse even hits the ground.

Brother Pelias aims a ray at the beetles but misses, bleaching a spot on the wall behind them, with radiant light.

Ojor takes aim at the remaining beetle with a ray of freezing energy, drawing the heat from the creatures courpse it hardeds then cracks as it falls to the ground.

The chamber lies silent again.

GM: Well that wasn't much of a threat

18: (Dex 16) Agren HP 8/8
18: (Dex 15) Pelias HP 10/10
18: (Dex 13) Ojor HP 10/10
8: Arvas HP 12/12
7: Schwarz HP 6/6
4: Fire Beetle 1 13dmg: DEAD
4: Fire Beetle 2 11dmg: DEAD

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads