[NEXT] Reclaiming Blingdenstone

Someone

Adventurer
"Good. Let's continue, and hope we find threats no more dangerous than this one" says Ojor.

OOC: Speaking from a playtesting perspective, and having in mind that I've been playing 4e for a while, that was quite pointless. At least it was quick

Kaodi

Hero
"Well, just a few pests, I suppose," says Arvas. Taking the lead again, he waves the party forward, heading along the Western and Southern walls.

renau1g

First Post
Schwarz calls back his retinue, "See, I told you that there was nothing to be frightened of. Now Tom, please go gather up the corpses for specimens, perhaps Harry has room to stow them in his pack" the arcanist calls.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The pech's slide back from the safety of stone. "Many dangerous things in these caves. Some more than others though." They lead you through the southeast passage

Tom looks at the size of the 2 foot long beetles and the size of Harry's pack. He rolls his eyes and Harry silently chuckles. The 2 proceed to cut the still shining glands from the beetles' heads, hanging them from their packs provides dim light 10 feet radius of each of them. They then hurry to catch up.

The room you enter is a thin long room slimy and wet with exits to the north and south.

"My people are uncomfortable taking the passage to the south but the passage to the north is far worse as the Orcs claim that as home. If you choose the southern passage we shall take the stone and you make pass through the chamber, then we shall meet you on the other side."

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Pelias

Brother Pelias looks puzzled at the creature, not really sure what it was trying to say. He will just try a simple question to bring some light into the situation at hand: "What is in the south? What is 'taking the stone'? Something pech specific or will we be able to follow you?"

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"The passage to the south is site where the last of the gnomish resistance held out before the drow won. They're bones lie on the floor and their spirits do too. I do not believe your kind may walk thru stone, but you are welcome to try."

Someone

Adventurer
"I think I get the gist of what our gide is talking about. Anyway, I think it makes sense to clear the passages closer to the reclaimed caverns, no need to tangle with the orcs - by now" says Ojor.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases