[NEXT] Reclaiming Blingdenstone - Page 9





+ Log in or register to post
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 119
  1. #81
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    OnlytheStrong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma... land of wheat fields
    Posts
    2,787

    ° Ignore OnlytheStrong
    Agren narrows his eyes in an attempt to see further into the darkness, but makes not motions.
    "Something's moving... can anyone light this place up?"



    ooc: All Agren is doing (since we were already told "normal" weapons won't work) is stand strong and hope the Pech doesn't let him die horribly.

 

  • #82
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Napanee, Ontario
    Posts
    5,294
    Blog Entries
    1

    ° Ignore Kaodi
    Arvas clasps his hands together, with light pouring out from the gaps. Suddenly the light dims as the demon hunter closes his right hand and moves his open left away. Turning slightly to his left he raises his right arm in the direction of Ogremoch's Bane. Unfurling two fingers, a point of light appears at their tips and almost instantly grows into a shining beacon. There is an ever so brief pause and then a radiant lance fires from the ball of light at the raging spirit.
    -Kaodi

    Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
    Is the immediate jewel of their souls.
    Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
    'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
    But he that filches from me my good name
    Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed.

    -Iago, Shakespeare's Othello, Act III. Scene III. Lines 180-186.

  • #83
    Registered User
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    Someone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Porcˇpolis
    Posts
    6,537

    ° Ignore Someone
    "Let's see if this cools you down!" exclaims Ojor as he fires a beam of ice at the swirling field of debris

  • #84
    Agren narrows his eyes in an attempt to see further into the darkness, but makes not motions.
    "Something's moving... can anyone light this place up?"

    "Let's see if this cools you down!" exclaims Ojor as he fires a beam of ice at the swirling field of debris

    The beam strikes true and seems to chill the stone. It deals damage, but very little.

    GM:
    17: Schwarz HP: 6 AC: 12
    13: Ojar HP: 10 AC: 17
    07: Arvas HP: 12 AC: 16
    02: OgrÚmoch’s Bane: Known: 4 dmg. AC: <24, resist: Cold
    22: Agren HP: 8 AC: 14
    22: Brother Pelias HP: 10 AC: 15
    Last edited by DarwinofMind; Tuesday, 25th September, 2012 at 05:10 PM.

  • #85
    With so many individuals so close, the wizard doesn't want to attempt to lay down some flames and he's unsure if necromantic energies affect a rock creature, so instead fires a bolt of energy which strikes the target, but does little more than anger it.

    ooc

    Fire magic missile for all of 2 damage.... doh!


    Mini stats

    Schwarz Zauberer

    HP: 6

    AC: 12

    Initiative: +2

    Attack modifiers: Melee: +1 Magical +7

    Cantrips: detect magic, light, and magic missile.
    1st level spells: Burning Hands, Cause Fear, Sleep, Charm Person, Ray of Enfeeblement
    Prepared: Burning Hands, Cause Fear, Ray of Enfeeblement
    DC save is 15

    Aura of Souls

  • #86
    Schwarz strikes true with magic missle, and while the damage is low the force magic seems to affect the creature.

    Arvas clasps his hands together, with light pouring out from the gaps. Suddenly the light dims as the demon hunter closes his right hand and moves his open left away. Turning slightly to his left he raises his right arm in the direction of Ogremoch's Bane. Unfurling two fingers, a point of light appears at their tips and almost instantly grows into a shining beacon. There is an ever so brief pause and then a radiant lance fires from the ball of light at the raging spirit. However the elemental deftly dodges the beam of light.

    The momentary burst of light allows you to see moving in the shadows of the stalgmights of the corners of the room a lithe female form with inky skin and white hair. As the beam of light fades she disappears again.


    GM: Firstly need to say sorry I got Brother Pelias confused with Ojar earlier. So @Walking Dad I still need an action from you, sorry about getting you out of order.

    **22: Brother Pelias HP: 10 AC: 15
    02: OgrÚmoch’s Bane: Known: 6 dmg. AC: <24, resist: Cold
    22: Agren HP: 8 AC: 14

    17: Schwarz HP: 6 AC: 12
    15: Dark Skin Female:
    13: Ojar HP: 10 AC: 17
    07: Arvas HP: 12 AC: 16

  • #87
    Brother Pelias


    The sun cleric briefly exhales and mutters a short invocation, causing a ray of light from his holy symbol slamming into the elemental being.
    Last edited by Walking Dad; Tuesday, 25th September, 2012 at 09:05 PM.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #88
    Brother Pelias's radiant beam appears to damage the dusty whirlwind.

    The elemental lord roars and slams it's fists ineffectivly against the invisible sheild of the pech's chanting


    GM: @OnlytheStrong @Walking Dad @renau1g
    22: Agren HP: 8 AC: 14
    22: Brother Pelias HP: 10 AC: 15
    17: Schwarz HP: 6 AC: 12
    15: Dark Skin Female:
    13: Ojar HP: 10 AC: 17
    07: Arvas HP: 12 AC: 16
    02: OgrÚmoch’s Bane: Known: 12 dmg. AC: >10 <20, resist: Cold

  • #89
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    OnlytheStrong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma... land of wheat fields
    Posts
    2,787

    ° Ignore OnlytheStrong
    Agren drops to a knee and begins to sort through his pack. He pulls out a couple of torches and attempts to light them up.

    ooc

    My turn will consist of simply trying to light both torches and trying to spot that white haired individual.

  • #90
    Registered User
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    Someone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Porcˇpolis
    Posts
    6,537

    ° Ignore Someone
    Ojor casts Light on a peeble next to Agren. Now he has three light sources he can use to locate whatever he wants to find.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. April Playtest - Back To Blingdenstone
      By MortalPlague in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: Tuesday, 16th April, 2013, 10:59 AM
    2. Replies: 0
      Last Post: Sunday, 6th January, 2013, 11:46 PM
    3. [D&D Next] Reclaiming Blingdenstone
      By DarwinofMind in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Thursday, 23rd August, 2012, 07:15 PM
    4. Reclaiming Blingdenstone (Traps)
      By Baileyborough in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Sunday, 19th August, 2012, 01:50 PM
    5. Solferus: reclaiming of a world
      By Malk in forum Story Hour
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Saturday, 20th December, 2003, 12:03 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •