EN World Citizenship Test

Kaodi

Hero
Likewise. I said Malach instead of Duncan.

That is what I thought at first. But actually I got Duncan right, though it was definitely a toss up between the two. I believe now the one that I got wrong was the opening date of EN World, which I said was in 2000. I got confused because I had though the website had been around for more than a year before the Great Crash. I had thought PirateCat and Sagiro had posted a lot of Story Hour stuff before then, too much for just one year. And I had thought that EN World was open for a fair while before Eric Noah's webpage became defunct.

Edit: Of course, they must have started their Story Hours at Eric's. The fact that I got the start date wrong is relatively shameful, :\ . Of course, I do not think I was an EN World early adopter. I more migrated over once it was clear Morrus' fan site would be replacing Eric. Kind of ironic, when you think about it, how an 11 1/2 year old website is named after one that lasted for 2-3 years, ;) .

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Heh, I got 100/120 and I flat out guessed on half the questions. I was assuming I'd get a low score since the only thing I do here are the pbp games.

Yora

Legend
I got 20/120, 17%.

Because I've heard that Enies are a thing and it probably has something to do with this forum.

Remove ads