BBs Rise of the Runelords (Closed)

BBs

First Post
All righty, Ruik I've read your cahracter, looks good, but a heads up on one thing, Multi talented. That racial ability is only useful for multi-classing, if you're planning to keep it, great! and ignore the rest of this speel! :D. If not, there is alternate race traits on pg. 42 just in case of over lookingness ... stuff ... YEAH! :D

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
BBs i was wondering (with your permission of course), if you would allow me to swap out multitalented, with the Static Bonus feat (elemental focus). They are the exact same rp cost and basically, gives more of a magical focus toward my subtype of Half-Elves.

The Joker

First Post
i don't remember much of what we went over, but i am just playing a augmented human. (badass)

all same as human, exsept:

stats, advanced.

total 13 pts

BBs

First Post
IMPORTANT MUST READ!

So the back story with this campaign is that it starts at a place called Sand Point, where Pathfinder it self started its fame, yayyy! You could either be born there, traveler, etc. you must make a back story and I must fit it in. Also character traits on 330 from sand point specific stuff can be yours to be used.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE

Regardless on whoever is ready, I'm going to attempt to start the campaign on September 24th.

Jemal

Adventurer
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I know absolutely nothing about the pathfinder backstory.

Lol sorry, had to do it back. :p But it's true..
Actually that may work to my advantage for roleplaying..
I was planning on basing my character's personality/backstory on being very similar to that of the Gargoyles tv series, He's from an isolated clan that's descended from the interbreeding of humans and 'gargoyles'. His clan was recently attacked, mostly wiped out the rest scattered, and now he's out in the world trying to figure out his place in it and find more of his kind.

How's that work?

BBs

First Post
BASICALLY ANYTHING CAN FIT IN, THAT WORKS.

hehe, take that. Flesh it our more if you wish to make it easier for me to fit it in. Basically Pathfinder's story for Rise of the Runelords is, and hopefully not to ruin anything, new adventurers travel, or born in, the town of Sand Point. :):):):) hits the fan, and adventurers become heroes, but must solve a mystery JYNKIS, that's all I'll reveal for now. As for the entire story of Pathfinder in general, it's a lot more complicated and most of the complication stuff you wouldn't need to know. If it helps the world is called Golarion, and you're at the Inner Sea Region continent.

Last edited:

saphyre_wolf

First Post
Loup Garou

monstrous humanoid
normal speed
medium size
weakness +2 Strength; +2 Wisdom; -4 Charisma
Standard Languages
- starts with: common, wolf
- languages can learn: sylvan, celestial, gnoll, elven, ork, halfling, and draconic.
natural armor +1 ac
fast
bite
natural attack
powerful charge
scent

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
Uh-oh, a majour domo problemo I've over-looked! :( Sapyre_Wolf your Weakness is wrong. You have to put a +2 in one Physical score (str, dex, con) and a +2 in one mental score (int, wis, cha). The -4 can go anywhere that isn't increased by the +2, but both +2s cannot go into the same categories, sorry. :.-(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases