BBs Rise of the Runelords (Closed)

BBs

First Post
This is my first time hosting a game on Enworld, so I'm reserving it for friends who hopefully will be patient with my noobness. Wishing to host RIse of the Runelords, so here are the rules!

Races

Races will be 13 RP races. Either make up your own or upgrade, or downgrade races, for example.

Human are normally 9 rp, give them the Advanced trait which replaces their normal trait, and that makes them 13

Aasimars are normally 15 rp, give them Normal trait which replaces their flexible trait, and that makes them 13

Hopefully this brings creativity, and everyone doing it makes it easier for me to design the fights with everyone based around the same points.

Characters

Everyone starts at level One. Normally I don't mind what alignment anyone is, but this campaign was designed as the old-school good vs evil. That being said, no one can be evil, any alignment but evil is okay. Also PCs are allowed two character traits. 30 point system for stats; every stat is at least 10, no higher than 18, only racials can make it lower and higher. Hit points is max.

That is all for now, if any questions, just ask. :D

Last edited:

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
Woot! first to post :D alrighty i think im gonna play a half-elf sorc this time around :p ill give a more detailed thinger later i am very tired at the moment.

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
ok bbs, pending your approval i have made my changes to the half elf race.
!) i will be swapping out the Human Heratige ability score modifier trait and instead be taking the flexible trait (+2 on any 2 ability scores(ill just include them in my profile but point out which 2 they are) 2rp))
2) i will be adding the fast movement trait to it (+10ft 1rp)

and that will eat up all my rp so pending your approval i will be working on the sorc part of my character :p

also i had a question about starting gold......how much?

Last edited:

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Alrighty, I'll be done my character soon. Heres my race for starters.

Created Race: Neeyawraykas (also known as Grass Sharks)
Type: Humanoid (Neeyawraykas) (0rp)
Size: Small (0rp)
Ability Scores (Advanced 4rp) Str +4, Con -2, Int +2, Wis +2, Cha +2

Offensive Traits: Weapon Familiarity (Seven-Branched Sword, Double Chained Kama) (1rp), Bite (1rp)

Senses Traits: Scent (4rp)

Movement Traits: Fast x2 (3rp)

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
Awesome race hehe, a question came up twice aboot gold, so for level one it is rolled, just max it. On another note, sorry for the late notification, but I'll be going on vacation, won't be back until aboot saturday to sunday, sorry. :(

D'Raven

First Post
alright this will be...intresting....

Created race: loungppoprs ( Mole Rats )
Type: humanoid (ratfolk) (0)
size: small (0)
Ability scores (mixed weakness -2): -2 str, +2 dex, +2 wis, -4 cha Mole rats are small but agile creatures. Animalistic cunning guides them but they have problems interacting with other races.

Offensive traits: bite(1) 1d2 damage as a small creature

Defensive traits: Plague born(1) +2vs disease, ingested poisons and becoming nauseated or sickened.

Senses traits: see in darkness(4) Can see perfectly in any darkness including magical.

movement traits: Climb (2) 20' climb speed +8 to climb checks
Swim(2) 30' swim speed 8 to swim checks
Burrow (3) 20' burrow speed
Mountaineer(1) no altitude sickness, keeps dex bonus will climbing or balancing on narrow ledge

Other traits: Hold breath(1) can hold breath for 4 times con score

Mole rats are the cockroches of the sentient races. They thrive off other races and can be found in nearly any terrain. They live under ground, in trees, on roofs, in the wall, in water but mostly they live underfoot. Any place near or in a civilised area that they are not driven out of they will live. most races are not know for their warm welcome of Mole rats except for those that live in the slums. There they are tolerated if not seen as role models in survival.

Jemal

Adventurer
greetings and salutations!

The race I'll be designing is loosely based off the Gargoyles from That awesome show
(Damn I miss 90's cartoons)

haven't designed them fully yet, but we're looking at strong/tough monstrous humanoids with things like glide, climb, tail slap, some sunlight/light weaknesses, and maybe some natural armor or Damage reduction if I've got any points for it.

Jemal

Adventurer
Alright finally got hold of the advanced race guide long enough to finish the race:

Gargoyle-Descended
Type: Humanoid(Darklands)
Size : Medium(Upper end though)
Base Speed: normal
Ability score modifiers: Specialized(1p)
+2 Str, +2 Con, -2 Cha - Gargoyle descended tend to be strong and tough, but their bestial appearance and gruff attitudes are off-setting.
Languages: Standard
Weakness:
Light Blindness (-2p)
Racial Traits:
Climb(2p)
Glide(3p)
Dark Vision 120' (3p)
Claws(2p)
Slapping Tail(3p)
Fearless(1p)

The character itself is a bruiser. Probably barbarian or fighter using natural attacks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases