D&D 5E What 5e Dragon type are you most looking forward to?

Yora

Legend
For an alignment-free setting, I decided to go with only 5 types of dragon. Black, Bronze, Green, Red, and Silver.

Those are the cool ones anyway. :cool:
Blue, Brass, and Gold always seemed stupid and White is kind of lame.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
The flying dragon.

I just hope the rules (and classes!) support fighting them in the air, rather than having it be a clunky mess where everyone just wants the damn thing to land so they can get the fight over with.

Grimmjow

First Post
For an alignment-free setting, I decided to go with only 5 types of dragon. Black, Bronze, Green, Red, and Silver.

Those are the cool ones anyway. :cool:
Blue, Brass, and Gold always seemed stupid and White is kind of lame.

they got 10 alignments though

renau1g

First Post
In some supplement at some time there were cataclysm dragons. They were like the living incarnation of natural disasters, powerful beyond mortal ken and instilled with the fury of creation and destruction. I always loved that concept, and wanted to do a truly epic 4E fight with one of them but never had the chance.

Taking on a dragon is cool. Taking on a dragon who is the literal embodiment of an earthquake, or a volcanic eruption, or a tsunami, that is priceless!

I love them, they had a pretty badass mechanic too, the countdown to unleashing the brutal attack that was associated with their disaster that added a sense of urgency to the fight.

Shemeska

Adventurer
The faerie dragon is the best dragon. :D

Otherwise, cover the classic metallic and chromatic and then some of the others like shadow, fang, the planar dragons like howling/pyroclastic/etc before even thinking about some of the wierd 4e dragons.

renau1g

First Post
faerie-dragon.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases