D&D 5E What 5e Dragon type are you most looking forward to?

Stormonu

Legend
They also did some cool drakes like Lion Drakes which made neat mounts, or would have if they scaled better.

Dragonnes?

Dragonne.jpg

I missed those things in 3E.

Kaodi

Hero
I am mostly looking forward to ripping apart the basic dragons, along with some other related monsters, and creating my own system of non-colour coded creatures.

But if they want to make their own non-colour coded dragons, that would be cool too.

john112364

First Post
Late 4E Dragons were great. I hope they do make solo monsters at that level of detail, for the high level megathreats. Hopefully they walk the walk on their talk of modularity and recreating the feel of previous editions.

I agree this. The late 4e dragons are fierce! We fought a black dragon at 6th or 7th level that almost killed my Swordmage all without ever actually hitting me. Between auras and triggered effects it was dynamite. Last week we fought a white dragon that actually killed three members of a six member party due to bad rolls and bad tactics of one player in particular. I thought we were in for a TPK. And the DM rolls everything in the open so there was no fudging the dice. These are the best version of dragons in any edition IMO.

This is the dragon I want to see. The kind that puts fear into the hearts of adventures.

Remove ads