Character sheet request... essentials style sheet.

Evenglare

Adventurer
Does there exist a character sheet similar to the essentials style character sheet of 4th edition. For instance, a sheet that is for play at the table without all the math.

The Neceros character sheet is pretty nice. It's a fillable PDF that does a lot of the math for you.

Also check out the Pathfinder Database for others that might be what you want, scroll down to the sCoreForge toward the bottom as well, that one gets good reviews from gamers.

I also HIGHLY recommend investing in Hero Lab and the Pathfinder stuff. You can even download it for free and it goes up to I think level 3 or 5.

Evenglare

Adventurer
I appreciate the reply, this isn't exactly what im looking for. Those are all fantastic sheets, I just want one that is simple. Something similar to the pathfinder beginner box which is here

http://paizo.com/download/pathfinder/PZO1119-CharacterSheet.zip

and the original essentials sheet that I was referring to is here...

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/dnd_essentialscharactersheet2.zip

I'm wanting a sort of character sheet lite, a sheet that can be used for ease of play. For instance , if I were to make a character I would still use the regular character sheets for creation, but I would want to use the character sheet I'm wanting for quick referencing and game play at the table. If I wanted to attack, I'd just look and find my Long sword and see the +'s and damage, not all the math that goes into actually calculating such a thing. I'd want a skill section that didnt have the full set of skills, only the ones that your character had some sort of proficiency in. Things like that.

Evenglare

Adventurer
Thanks, these have given me some ideas. I'm currently making my sheet now, I guess it's for the best because I can put exactly what I envision on there. I'll post it when I'm done.

Evenglare

Adventurer
Here's what I came up with. The first page is still a bit more complicated than I'd like , but otherwise this is sort of what I was looking for. Attached both xls and pdf.

Attachments

• Pathfinder Essential.xlsx
    70.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Pathfinder Essential pdf.pdf
    136.6 KB · Views: 420

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases