Hello From Morrus

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Probably not the best idea I ever had - but worth a try! My onscreen debut is a quick hello and a plea to ask you to please check out our new animated web series, The Perturbed Dragon! Yes, I'm terrible at this on-camera stuff. At least the dog isn't making weird noises like he did in the previous 354 takes. And no, I won't be expecting a job as an anchorman anytime soon!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntQVfVa-foY[/ame]​

Last edited:

Janx

Hero
seems alright. well spoken, clear enough enunciation. Nothing terribly embarassing in the background.

If you're nervous about being on camera, try puppets. Everybody likes puppets. Except puppists.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
No, No, he said Puppists, although that seems to be violating the whole religion rules here on the site ;)

Banjo the Clown is probably the only god for which that rule does not hold :p

The nature of the internet is such that, even given how long I've been here, this is the first time I've heard Morrus' voice!

Last edited:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Interestingly I realise that it is the first time I've ever heard your voice. For some reason I always imagined you with a Philip Marlowe kind of voice (and yes, I know that makes no sense at all!)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Interestingly I realise that it is the first time I've ever heard your voice. For some reason I always imagined you with a Philip Marlowe kind of voice (and yes, I know that makes no sense at all!)

But he's American! The odds on my having an American accent were always gonna be pretty slim!

frankthedm

First Post
Yes, I'm terrible at this on-camera stuff.
It seemed OK to me, though your face seemed to be holding back some amount of fear or worry, or maybe even well managed terror. :devil:

If you don't like the camera, you could try a voice over with a series of stills with a self caricature. Worked wonders for Ben Croshaw.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases