Hello From Morrus

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
I think some people may be missing the basic point of the video.... I don't really need repeated confirmation of the fact that I'm not American! (snip)

Are you sure?

That actor who pays House does a much more convincing British accent than you do and listen to him - he's as American as apple pie!

Emerikol

Adventurer
I think some people may be missing the basic point of the video.... I don't really need repeated confirmation of the fact that I'm not American!

Hopefully after watching it at least somebody watched an episode of the anmated show!

I was goofing off. I know your a Brit. I love the cousins across the sea. No worries. Nice video. I watched both episodes and liked.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I think some people may be missing the basic point of the video.... I don't really need repeated confirmation of the fact that I'm not American!

Hopefully after watching it at least somebody watched an episode of the anmated show!

I bet after this thread hits 1000 pages, we'll all look back on this post as being part & parcel of your typical American naiveté...

;)

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane

Nope.

But I watched it after reading the above. :D

A fun cartoon, will be awesome after you get the pacing going.

Cheers!

/M

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Fear not Morrus, I have always know you are from the colonies to the east. No worries, good sir.

Gryph

First Post
Well, I didn't watch this video so I can still read your posts with an american accent, as they should be. I did watch all the episodes for The Perturbed Dragon last night and enjoyed them. I'm pretty sure I've gamed with a Malach and Dee (?).

Roland55

First Post
But he's American! The odds on my having an American accent were always gonna be pretty slim!

Oh. Well, all those amazing British actors who can mimic the American accent perfectly have ... spoiled us?:blush:

Ruined our expectations?:blush:

[It's just that whole Amero-centric world thing. Sorry about that.]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases