4E [adventure]:The Search for Vlastoes (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??) - Page 16
  1. #151
    Member
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,064
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block CaBaNa


    ° Friend+
    Kamotz looks into the sky after Sharpe, then does a head count of the party, So... he's just scouting ahead, but aren't we missing more than just the one who flew ahead? the shifter's head tilts slightly, How is he scouting the crypt and flying away at the same time?

  2. #152
    Member
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,247
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block Voda Vosa


    ° Friend+
    "I meant the other fool, the dragon monk. Sharpe apparently put his hands on some mind controlling helmet. Whatever happened to his mind and body is not of my concern, I didn't order him to put that thing on. He will learn curiosity is not always the best of allies."

  3. #153
    Member
    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,634
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block dimsdale


    ° Friend+
    Drew

    The stairs lead downward into darkness. After the 30 steps, they still descend downward, but it is now pitch black. You'll need a light source to continue. The smell of death becomes more noticeable as you descend.

  4. #154
    OOC: Sorry everyone, ENworld has been down for most of the week, at least when I was on, I can't get on until the evening.


    As you see the bard fly off you can hear the bard sing. (think MacArthur Park)

    Daunton is burning, in the dark. On fire people running down the streeeeeet.

    Someone let the dragon out, in the rain.

    Oh I don't know how they'll take it, it took so long to make it, I don't think they have the build plans, anymore.

    Oh noooooo! Oooooooh nooooo!


    Dimsdale

    What now for Sharpe?

  5. #155
    Member
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Saint Martin
    Posts
    2,276
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block MetaVoid


    ° Friend+
    Drew returns, shrugging.
    "Too dark to see, clear for around two floors down. Smells bad."

    He turns and starts back.
    "If someone would be so kind to light something, I can go first again. Follow me."

  6. #156
    Member
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    Someone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Porcˇpolis
    Posts
    6,537
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block Someone


    ° Friend+
    Prime lights a sunrod.

    +++Not this time+++

    +++Whatever is down there it's going to see the light coming, so they'll be prepared.+++

    +++You're wearing a shirt for all protection; it's better if you attack after I've engaged the enemies+++

  7. #157
    Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    stonegod's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Starkville, MS
    Posts
    12,534
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block stonegod


    ° Friend+
    From near the door, Dox steaks up softly. I need no see. I may go first.
    OOC: Back. Have a scout scout now.

  8. #158
    Member
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Saint Martin
    Posts
    2,276
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block MetaVoid


    ° Friend+
    "I can hide in the shadows of that light. As long as somebody else is carrying it. But, by all means, I'll guard our mages on the back."

  9. #159
    Member
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,064
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block CaBaNa


    ° Friend+
    With a shrug, Kamotz responds to Vermitrax Where should we be? asks the shifter, while scratching behind his ear.
    Last edited by CaBaNa; Sunday, 21st October, 2012 at 10:34 PM.

  10. #160
    Member
    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,634
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block dimsdale


    ° Friend+
    GM: Is everyone heading down the steps? If so, marching order and people with light sources please? Or, is there going to be another scouting team, this time with a light source? What's it going to be?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. [Adventure] The Jade Ring (DM: Dimsdale)
    By dimsdale in forum Living 4th Edition
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: Thursday, 10th April, 2014, 11:09 PM
  2. [Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)
    By dimsdale in forum Living 4th Edition
    Replies: 824
    Last Post: Wednesday, 24th July, 2013, 07:11 PM
  3. [Adventure]: Turning the Tide (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)
    By dimsdale in forum Living 4th Edition
    Replies: 509
    Last Post: Sunday, 9th June, 2013, 02:18 PM
  4. Replies: 927
    Last Post: Tuesday, 24th July, 2012, 07:29 AM
  5. [Adventure]: The Mark of Trogdor (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)
    By dimsdale in forum Living 4th Edition
    Replies: 917
    Last Post: Wednesday, 30th November, 2011, 11:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •