[LPF] Greener is the Grass

jbear

First Post
While Maui awaits for his companions to join him he quietly prays to Tane in his sharp native tongue.

[sblock=OOC] Maui's spell list revised; I believe wild shape is correct now, but a check would be good in case I have misunderstood something :) [/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
[http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Maui_(jbear1979) Maui]
Initiative: +2
AC: 19
HP: 38 Current: 38
CMB: +7 CMD: 19 Fort: +5 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Conditions:

In Hand:
Scimitar +1: +8; 1d6+5 (Crit 18-20:x2)
and Heavy Shield

Spells: Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Know Direction, Detect Poison
1st: Obscuring Mist; CLW; Entangle x2
2nd: Bull's Strength x2, Bark Skin,
Wild Shape: 1/1 uses left per day: 4 hours left
[sblock=Jaguar Shape]
Medium animal; Senses: low-light vision, scent;
AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12
Speed 40 ft., climb 20 ft., swim 20 ft.
Melee:Bite +8; 1d8+5 (+Grab) 2 Claws: +8; 1d4 +5 dmg
Special Attacks: Pounce: Full atk on Charge
Rake: 2 extra Claw atks vs Grabbed Target[/sblock]

Wand of CLW Uses: 16/16
Wand of Magic Fang: 50/50
Wand of Speak with Animals: 49/50
Potions: CLW 2/2
Flasks: Holy Water 2/2
Sling Bullets: 19/20

Taniwha
Initiative: +7
AC: 20
HP: 34 Current: 34
CMB: Trip/Disarm +7 CMD: 22 (26 vs Trip) Fort: +6 Reflex: +10 Will: +2

Conditions:

Bite: +9; 1d6+4 dmg; special: Trip
2x Claws: +9; 1d3+4 dmg
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Out on the plains, Sylla nods to her eidolon. "Boots, I want you circling us. Nose to the ground."

"Understood, boss!"

She turns back and looks at the town and the caravan for a moment. "When it finally comes to war between them, I wonder which will be victorious: the zealots or the townsfolk?" She ponders this briefly. "Probably the zealots."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Denizel returns to the group ready to go. "That went well. Ready when you folks are."

[sblock=Denizel, Level 5 Bard/Oracle]Denizel
AC: 20 (18 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 26 Current: 26
CMB: 2 CMD: 14 Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +8
Speed: 20'

Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

+1 Longsword: +3, 1d8, crit 19-20/x2
Wand, Inflict Light Wounds: 50/50, Touch, 1d8+2, Will DC 16 for Half, SR = Yes
+1 Crossbow: +6, 1d8+1, Crit: 19-20/x2, Rng: 80ft, 31 Bolts
Wand, Cure Light Wounds: 50/50, Touch, 1d8+2, Will DC 16 for Half, SR = Yes

Key Skills: Bluff +15, Diplomacy +11, Disguise +13, Kn Arcana +12, Kn History +10, Kn Local +10, Kn Nobility +10, Kn Religion +15, Linguistics +9, Perception +8, Perform (Dance) +9, Profession (Courtier) +5, Sense Motive +8, Spellcraft +7

Bardic Performance: 11/11 rounds per day

Bard Spells Remaining: 1st level 4/4
Bard Spells Known: 1: Charm Person (DC 16), Disguise Self, Hideous Laughter (DC 16)
0: Daze (DC 15), Detect Magic, Light, Message, Prestidigitation

Oracle Spells Remaining: 1st level 7/7
Oracle Spells Known: 1: Bless, Command, Cure Light Wounds, Identify, Sanctuary
0: Ghost Sound, Guidance, Mage Hand, Mending, Read Magic, Resistance, Stabilize
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Out on the plains, Sylla nods to her eidolon. "Boots, I want you circling us. Nose to the ground."

"Understood, boss!"

She turns back and looks at the town and the caravan for a moment. "When it finally comes to war between them, I wonder which will be victorious: the zealots or the townsfolk?" She ponders this briefly. "Probably the zealots."

"I would hope for peace and prosperity for the both of them, personally."

Denizel returns to the group ready to go. "That went well. Ready when you folks are."

"Ready as I will ever be, I guess."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Vincenzo
AC: 18 (13 flat-footed, 15 touch) (+ variances)
HP: 32/32
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 (+ variances)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Perception: +2
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: +1 ivory handled Rapier
Att: +7; Dam: 1d6 + 2, Crit: 18-20/x2, Type: P
Current Conditions in Effect: none

33D3DD
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Sylla merely shrugs, not bothering to look at Vincenzo. "Wish into one hand, piss into the other. See which one fills up first."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Stop and starts to dry heave for a moment. "Really? That's your metaphor? That truly is disgusting. Let's all please refrain from trying to grasp our own waste. If we keep away from that I think we'll keep doing just fine."

[sblock=Denizel, Level 5 Bard/Oracle]Denizel
AC: 20 (18 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 26 Current: 26
CMB: 2 CMD: 14 Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +8
Speed: 20'

Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

+1 Longsword: +3, 1d8, crit 19-20/x2
Wand, Inflict Light Wounds: 50/50, Touch, 1d8+2, Will DC 16 for Half, SR = Yes
+1 Crossbow: +6, 1d8+1, Crit: 19-20/x2, Rng: 80ft, 31 Bolts
Wand, Cure Light Wounds: 50/50, Touch, 1d8+2, Will DC 16 for Half, SR = Yes

Key Skills: Bluff +15, Diplomacy +11, Disguise +13, Kn Arcana +12, Kn History +10, Kn Local +10, Kn Nobility +10, Kn Religion +15, Linguistics +9, Perception +8, Perform (Dance) +9, Profession (Courtier) +5, Sense Motive +8, Spellcraft +7

Bardic Performance: 11/11 rounds per day

Bard Spells Remaining: 1st level 4/4
Bard Spells Known: 1: Charm Person (DC 16), Disguise Self, Hideous Laughter (DC 16)
0: Daze (DC 15), Detect Magic, Light, Message, Prestidigitation

Oracle Spells Remaining: 1st level 7/7
Oracle Spells Known: 1: Bless, Command, Cure Light Wounds, Identify, Sanctuary
0: Ghost Sound, Guidance, Mage Hand, Mending, Read Magic, Resistance, Stabilize
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Sylla shrugs again. "Look back at the godsmen and the villagers, and think for a moment. The only even passingly reasonable voices between them are the Lady and the elder, and each of them has seen at least 70 summers, perhaps more. The godsmen's best hope for a leader after the Lady passes is a charlatan of some sort, because a charlatan will merely whore his way through their daughters. A fanatic will lead them to their death on some insane crusade. And when the town elder dies, it is that craven dog I spoke to who will have the loudest bark among the villagers. Do you suppose he'll counsel peace and prosperity?"

She glances at Denizel. "If a half a cup of urine offends you, bard, then do not think of what this place will be like in ten years, because the future we are helping to create is ankle-deep in blood and ash, from horizon to horizon." She pauses, musing on an idea. "Hmm. I must remember to come back this way, then. They'll probably be hiring." She turns to Vincenzo and Maui. "If you're ready, we will go."

[sblock=OOC]Sylla is always such a ray of sunshine, I know.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: i hada post about wishing in yor handv . . . and it seems to have not shone up! grrrrr!!

Vincenzo looks sylla and says, "It might be prudent if i aquire a bow and arrows, i will speak with their craftsmand and get something." he wanders off and seeks the one known as Toki.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Into the Grasslands

Vincenzo meets with the local merchant and purchases himself a bow and arrows and is soon back to the group and ready to travel.

The four riders head westward into the grasslands with the sleek cat and the darkwolf on their flanks. The grasslands are extensive: rolling hills and wind-tossed grasses remind one of the sea and permit viewing for miles and miles. It will be difficult to remain concealed in the vast openness but the same will hold true for anything encountered in the grasses.

It isn't a long ride before Denizel, Maui, Sylla, and Vincenzo have returned to the site of the slaughter.

[sblock=OOC]Thanks for your patience while I was out over the holiday. Short post to get us moving again. Feel free to give/change marching order, make plans of travel, make appropriate skill checks as you see fit, etc.

Scott, Vincenzo had plenty of time to shop from Toki; I'm not going to rp out the shopping trip in the interest of trying to get things moving again for everyone. Just make the changes to your inventory and we're good. The base limit of the village is 500 gp so that should be more than enough for Vin to get his bow.[/sblock]

Remove ads