[LPF] Greener is the Grass

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo bows to Aoro and the fierce woman warrior, then follows the rest to the shaman's circle. He remains silent, only bowing when introduced. He is out of his knowledge and comfort zone here, but will remember all thathe sees, should his merchant's eye catch something for his family to prfit from - furs, finished carvings, well crafted leather products.. .. ..

Systole

First Post
"Tell her that I am sorry we could not stop the twisted one. Tell her that she should have had a long and happy life. Tell her that she is avenged, and that the bad man will do no more harm. And tell her that I am ... happy her spirit is free." She looks almost embarrassed for a moment -- an unusual look for the perpertually irritated elven woman. "Ganil-chieftan ... we never asked her name."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Tuumor, the Goti shaman, tilts his head and gazes with curiosity at Sylla.

"It is spoken. Words wing along the path of the winds and the spirits hear. Healing happens in the wake of Kase's running and in time the life that should have been will be. This is known." He watches Sylla closely. "Sorrow and regret is for the self. Embrace the joy that you feel; the spirits are given speed by it."

Ganil nods his acceptance of Sylla's words and Tuumor's response while Aoro stands stoically as ever.

The young woman speaks for the first time within your hearing. "Her name was Sasha."

• • • Ganil Susack • • • • • • • Aoro, scout • • • • • • • Jhulae Taraw • • • • • Tuumor, shaman • •

Systole

First Post
Sylla shakes her head. "Joy? The spirits will have to make do without mine, shaman. I have none to give."

To the young woman she inclines her head slightly. "Sasha. Th-thank you," she says, stumbling over the unfamiliar syllables.

GlassEye

Adventurer
GM: Ok, we seem to be making little progress here and perrinmiller could use a couple of recruits so I'm going to wrap this up and stamp it done on 10 April 2013.

Ganil leads the group away from the site where his daughter's spirit was released to run with the Goti spirit-gods of the plain. He takes the group, both his Goti entourage and the foreigners he has claimed as friends, to his yurt where a huge array of foods are laid out for their consumption. Yoghurt, sizzling goat meat on iron skewers, fermented mare's milk, curds, and much more. Camaraderie of the meal is easy and pleasant and Ganil is a good host. Afterwards, he listens to your tale of what transpired after he left you to track down the bandits.

By night's end Ganil has offered to purchase any of the spare horses that you own and has gifted you with the wealth of his clan to show his appreciation for all that you have done for him. He also gives his promise to treat fairly with both the Pellmen of Stokennor and with the worshipers of Helerion who plan to settle nearby.

After being guests of the Goti-Susack for a time it is at last time to return to Lucia and her people. Returning to Stokennor where the priestess and her people were camped you find that they have hammered out a tentative alliance with the natives.

Lucia, Captain Threws, Kazimir, and the rest of the Helerionites are ready to move on from Stokennor and to the place where they will make their home. After nearly a week of travel the wagons arrive at the bandit's abandoned camp. The settlers quickly set about expanding the camp to include their numbers and the four adventurers seem a little unneeded. Lucia, however, makes known her appreciation for your efforts and pays out the agreed upon sum plus a bonus for ensuring their safety and peace. Now with their future in their own hands, yours beckons you in a different direction.

OOC: Thank you all for playing. I enjoyed it very much. The first post has all the final numbers for experience and treasure rewards. Good luck on your future adventures. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases