[LPF] Greener is the Grass

Systole

First Post
After seeing the Helerionites settled in and collecting her payment, Sylla wordlessly saddles up her horse and rides out of camp the following morning. She gives a brief nod to Captain Threws; the rest are not worth acknowledging, let alone bidding farewell. Over the next few days, Sylla’s path meanders vaguely southward. Around the fire, Boots eventually pipes up. “Why are you pretending you’re not going where you’re going?” he asks.

Sylla narrows her eyes at the darkwolf. “I’m going south. It’s as good a direction as any other.”

“Toward the Goti, though, right?” Boots says.

“We could stop there, yes.”

“Good. They had good food. Lousy beer, though.”

“It didn’t stop you from drinking gallons of it.”

“Well, c’mon. It was beer.”

A few days later, the Goti settlement comes into view, and Sylla rides into it. “My wolf seems to like your beer, and I need a new horse,” she says by way of introduction. “And if there is a hunt leaving soon, perhaps I will ride with your men and teach them how to shoot.”

OOC: Thanks for GMing. I had fun, and Sylla is actually going to hang out with the Goti for a while and chill out. She's oddly calmer with them.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: GlassEye, great game. I hope you enjoyed it too!

After the ceremonies, thank yous, payments and good byes, Vincenzo looks to Maui and asks, "Shall we return to Venza?"

jbear

First Post
Maui shifts uncomfortably at Vincenzo's question as Taniwha regards him intently. "Are you in te hurry to return to te city Handsome Blade? Taniwha wants to visit te buffalo herd again. Maybe follow them for a time. But not too long or te king get fat and lazy. Who knows when Maui will find te buffalo milk again...?"

The druid looks at Vincenzo hopefully.

ooc: Thanks GE! I enjoyed that heaps! Putting in a buffalo herd! Awesome! I look forward to joining another of your adventures some time in the future.

Remove ads