WotBS WotBS - TIFFoI Question

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
A bit of a weird question, maybe...

When entering the forest,you come across those 3 burned figures. The adventure mentions one of them unable to die and asking for death - but should this not be true for all of them?

Because the PCs are going to check up on them and I wonder if this was an oversight. If so I quickly need to come up with 2 NPCs ;)

You know, no one has brought that up once in the past 5 years, that I can recall.

I mean, you can kill people there. It's just that the fire won't kill them. So maybe he mercy killed the others, but couldn't do it to himself.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Haha Ibet. It's the kind of things I notice when I GM but I might miss the big hints when I'm playing :)

I think I'll add a few NPCs in case we need party replacements. After they managed to cut adventure 1 short a bit (I won't let any angelical being close to the orc paladin again), some extra action serves them right.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Typical of this group, they diced it out - if they were alive, who they were etc. Took quite some time but was funny. But I got to bed way too late thank to that and just woke up late in the afternoon...Maybe I'm getting too old for late night sessions :confused:

Remove ads