Marvel Heroic RPG: Red alert! Danger! Danger!

IainRow

First Post
OOC: One of the other odd things about this game is the turn order is determined by the players themselves, so Spidey needs to nominate someone to go next, now that we have established his action was legal and will add a D10 "webbed" complication to one of the Hydra goons if successful

Storm: "Namor, Iron Man, Spider Man, your presence here is most welcome. What could Hydra hope to achieve, attacking SHIELD in broad daylight, over the city? They must be desperate to locate something, who or what is on this carrier?"

fireinthedust

Explorer
Spidey's webs lash out and snag one of the skysled Hydra agents. The guy is torn from the back of the vehicle and falls to the deck, hard. The skysled veers out of control and explodes against the helecarrier.

The ground troops are getting ready to attack, taking aim and what have you.

You all notice that the ship doesn't rock from that collision as you assume it would have, especially on a ship that's listing like this one is. Something absorbed the impact, and that's weird. Whatever it is must be exerting tremendous force upon the helecarrier.

fireinthedust

Explorer
OOC: Herobixkit: you may wish to type it here rather than just in that xp comment. (though well earned xp it is)

Also: you can choose either Storm or Hawkeye, as Namor just went.

I recommend Hawkeye, as he really, really wants to play (and pbp is slow), and he got here a day or so before Storm... though it is ultimately up to you, just sayin'.

Arelius111

First Post
Hawkeye weaves through the congested area space, getting closer the the helicarrier deck. Once close enough; he hits a button quickly on the skycycle's console for auto-pilot to return to the Mansion. He flips of the skycycle and fires a volley of tear gas arrows at three Hydra troops to clear his immediate landing area. "Don't get all emotional on me gents"

144918-4894-hawkeye.jpg

OOC: Storm can go Next. Emotional stress. Total 7+7=14; Effect d10, d10, d8

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
OOC: ooooo, not a good day for Hydra... except they love this stuff. that said, this is physical, not emotional damage. They're tearing up and coughing horribly, but it's not emotional crying per se.

Also: Daredevil didn't go yet, right? Sorry, I didn't *see* him standing there! (wohn wohn)

Hawkeye fires his arrows, and the tear gas goes off. Three of the hydra agents are caught in the cloud, and they go down hard.

cut one down, two shall *hack-wheeze-cough* *kerr-thump*

They do this just as Storm... (intro to Storm's action)

IainRow

First Post
...rises above the helicarrier deck, borne aloft by the power of the goddess of the winds. Storm summons the raw power of the elements to strike at the remaining Hydra agent with bolts of lightning as the wind billows around her.

"Begone, agents of evil"

OOC: I am going to assume that as spider man has taken down 1 agent and Hawkeye just took down 3 more, there are only 2 left. I am assuming further that iron man's attack inflicted D6 stress on the remainder and Namor's intimidation made one of them soil his uniform and decide to seek alternative employment, although neither were explicitly ruled

OOC: For the action, I will add team D10, Mercurial D4 for a PP as I recklessly summon a storm while on a helicarrier over manhattan surrounded by clouds of tear gas (!!) combined with D6 physical stress inflicted by Iron Man, a D10 for an electrical blast, delivered whilst calm under incoming enemy fire (D8 combat expert)

OOC: Wow that's bad! I guess I will take a D10 for my effect, two opportunities for the watcher, and the rest for my total.

If the agent of Hydra is incapacitated, by my count that leaves no enemies left standing so I will nominate the watcher to go next to save anyone wasting an activation. If he is still standing, I will call to Ms Marvel to "Take him down"

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
Ms Marvel, beast ans daredevil have yet to go I believe.

Ic: the agents (three left, on the ground; spidey attracted the one in the air) duck out of the way of the storm bolts, behind cover, though the impact shakes them up. Enough that another hero may act before them... so sees Uatu!

Sent from my GT-I5510M using Tapatalk

IainRow

First Post
Storm remains immobile, the centre of a perfect storm, as lightning rages around her. Oblivious to her comrades' warning cries as the summoned weather risks endangering the entire carrier, she throws her head back, allowing the raging winds to envelop her.

Ms Marvel...hopefully you can do better!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases