Marvel Heroic RPG: Red alert! Danger! Danger!

Walking Dad

First Post
1554251-namor1_avatar_icon.jpg

If Namor really dislikes anything, then it is trying to intimidate him (and the name McKenzie). "Imperious Rex!"
He calls loud enought to shatter a normal human's eardrums as he flies forward and slams his fist into the gravitational forces surrounding the man. The Hulk is maybe more known for his temper, but Namor is known to punch the Hulk if enraged by him and to be one of the beings able to mess his strength with the green goliath.

[sblock=OOC]
PP: 4 -> 3
XP: 0

team, imperious rex, godlike strength, foul tempered, Combat expert a, Combat expert b (1d8=8, 1d8=8, 1d12=10, 1d12=6, 1d6=5, 1d6=6)
32 for success (spending a PP to add a fourth dice) and 1d12 as the effect die. Trying to inflict physical damage.
[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Reed frowns as Vector rushes off. Who on the ship could be his target? He ponders the thought for a moment before realizing he should be acting. Fortunately, Ironclad seems to be ignoring him.. So Mister Fantastic wraps himself around Ironclad, attempting to disable him.
OOC:
1pp
Using Grapple d6, Team d10, Absent Minded d8, Stretching d10, Science Master d10, Distracted Enemies d8

Damnit, another 1 on a d10?!? This roller doesn't like me..
I'll use a pp to add the 5 from grapple to the 7's from science and Distracted for a total of 19. Ill use the d10 from stretching, sized up to a d12 from grapple, to create a grappled d12 complication for Ironclad.

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
OOC: Sorry for the wait!

Bridge: The mighty fist of Namor impacts Graviton's energy field, a wall surrounding the villain with gravitational force. The strike gets through, sending the revenge-maddened scientist flying across the bridge and through some bulkheads. He is shaken, but not fallen: he halts his fly-back with sheer will, halting in mid-air.

He spits, saliva tinged with specks of red, and glares at the atlantean monarch through the too-long hair falling in front of his face. Is that the best you can do, fish-man?

Below: Reed wraps himself around the steel-clad behemoth, in a way similar to how he entangles the Thing. This works, slowing the burly metal-man while not providing him a target.

((OOC: okay, whoever's next Seize ye the Initiative!))

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: It's been 11 days, so I guess I'll have storm go again. Wasn't planning on playing her permanently, was thinking we'd all kinda take turns.
where's everyone at? I know WDs out for a bit, what of the other players?

Storm whips up the wind coming out of the hole through which Venom leapt, and uses it to form a whirlwind around Vapour, attempting to entrap the gaseous villain!
OOC:
Distracted Enemies: 1d8 = 1
Combat Expert: 1d8 = 3
Mercurial: 1d8 = 5
Weather Supremacy: 1d12 = 6
team: 1d10 = 2
I hate my dice luck. :(
OK, Total 11, effect dice d10 and gogo doom.

Next!

Last edited:

Remove ads