Marvel Heroic Roleplaying Marvel Heroic RPG: Red alert! Danger! Danger! - Page 3




+ Log in or register to post
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 94
  1. #21
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Spatula's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,639

    Ignore Spatula
    Quote Originally Posted by fireinthedust View Post
    I think u only get either rflexes or webbing unless u spend your pp to add a die.
    You can get one free die from each power set (OM7, sidebar). And Spider-Man's webshooters are a separate power set from his other spider-powers. Herobizkit did it correctly.

 

  • #22
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9

    Ignore IainRow
    OOC: One of the other odd things about this game is the turn order is determined by the players themselves, so Spidey needs to nominate someone to go next, now that we have established his action was legal and will add a D10 "webbed" complication to one of the Hydra goons if successful


    Storm: "Namor, Iron Man, Spider Man, your presence here is most welcome. What could Hydra hope to achieve, attacking SHIELD in broad daylight, over the city? They must be desperate to locate something, who or what is on this carrier?"

  • #23
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    fireinthedust's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the depths of the Earth!
    Posts
    2,670

    Ignore fireinthedust
    Spidey's webs lash out and snag one of the skysled Hydra agents. The guy is torn from the back of the vehicle and falls to the deck, hard. The skysled veers out of control and explodes against the helecarrier.

    The ground troops are getting ready to attack, taking aim and what have you.

    You all notice that the ship doesn't rock from that collision as you assume it would have, especially on a ship that's listing like this one is. Something absorbed the impact, and that's weird. Whatever it is must be exerting tremendous force upon the helecarrier.
    MY FICTION: The first ever posted fan fiction for Numenera! Sword of Aeon (link: http://ninthworldhub.com/profiles/bl...of-aeon-part-1

  • #24
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    fireinthedust's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the depths of the Earth!
    Posts
    2,670

    Ignore fireinthedust
    OOC: Herobixkit: you may wish to type it here rather than just in that xp comment. (though well earned xp it is)

    Also: you can choose either Storm or Hawkeye, as Namor just went.

    I recommend Hawkeye, as he really, really wants to play (and pbp is slow), and he got here a day or so before Storm... though it is ultimately up to you, just sayin'.
    MY FICTION: The first ever posted fan fiction for Numenera! Sword of Aeon (link: http://ninthworldhub.com/profiles/bl...of-aeon-part-1

  • #25
    Registered User
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    Herobizkit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Moncton NB
    Posts
    4,262
    Blog Entries
    5

    Ignore Herobizkit
    OOC: No worries, Hawkeye can be next.

    Getting used to choosing initiative order is going to be a challenge. *lol*

  • #26
    Hawkeye weaves through the congested area space, getting closer the the helicarrier deck. Once close enough; he hits a button quickly on the skycycle's console for auto-pilot to return to the Mansion. He flips of the skycycle and fires a volley of tear gas arrows at three Hydra troops to clear his immediate landing area. "Don't get all emotional on me gents"




    OOC: Storm can go Next. Emotional stress. Total 7+7=14; Effect d10, d10, d8
    Last edited by Arelius111; Tuesday, 11th September, 2012 at 06:06 AM.

  • #27
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    fireinthedust's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the depths of the Earth!
    Posts
    2,670

    Ignore fireinthedust
    OOC: ooooo, not a good day for Hydra... except they love this stuff. that said, this is physical, not emotional damage. They're tearing up and coughing horribly, but it's not emotional crying per se.

    Also: Daredevil didn't go yet, right? Sorry, I didn't *see* him standing there! (wohn wohn)



    Hawkeye fires his arrows, and the tear gas goes off. Three of the hydra agents are caught in the cloud, and they go down hard.

    cut one down, two shall *hack-wheeze-cough* *kerr-thump*

    They do this just as Storm... (intro to Storm's action)
    MY FICTION: The first ever posted fan fiction for Numenera! Sword of Aeon (link: http://ninthworldhub.com/profiles/bl...of-aeon-part-1

  • #28
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9

    Ignore IainRow
    ...rises above the helicarrier deck, borne aloft by the power of the goddess of the winds. Storm summons the raw power of the elements to strike at the remaining Hydra agent with bolts of lightning as the wind billows around her.

    "Begone, agents of evil"

    OOC: I am going to assume that as spider man has taken down 1 agent and Hawkeye just took down 3 more, there are only 2 left. I am assuming further that iron man's attack inflicted D6 stress on the remainder and Namor's intimidation made one of them soil his uniform and decide to seek alternative employment, although neither were explicitly ruled


    OOC: For the action, I will add team D10, Mercurial D4 for a PP as I recklessly summon a storm while on a helicarrier over manhattan surrounded by clouds of tear gas (!!) combined with D6 physical stress inflicted by Iron Man, a D10 for an electrical blast, delivered whilst calm under incoming enemy fire (D8 combat expert)


    OOC: Wow that's bad! I guess I will take a D10 for my effect, two opportunities for the watcher, and the rest for my total.

    If the agent of Hydra is incapacitated, by my count that leaves no enemies left standing so I will nominate the watcher to go next to save anyone wasting an activation. If he is still standing, I will call to Ms Marvel to "Take him down"
    Last edited by IainRow; Wednesday, 12th September, 2012 at 12:38 AM.

  • #29
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    fireinthedust's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the depths of the Earth!
    Posts
    2,670

    Ignore fireinthedust
    Ms Marvel, beast ans daredevil have yet to go I believe.

    Ic: the agents (three left, on the ground; spidey attracted the one in the air) duck out of the way of the storm bolts, behind cover, though the impact shakes them up. Enough that another hero may act before them... so sees Uatu!

    Sent from my GT-I5510M using Tapatalk
    MY FICTION: The first ever posted fan fiction for Numenera! Sword of Aeon (link: http://ninthworldhub.com/profiles/bl...of-aeon-part-1

  • #30
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9

    Ignore IainRow
    Storm remains immobile, the centre of a perfect storm, as lightning rages around her. Oblivious to her comrades' warning cries as the summoned weather risks endangering the entire carrier, she throws her head back, allowing the raging winds to envelop her.

    Ms Marvel...hopefully you can do better!

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. The danger of the Three Pillars of D&D
      By Zaruthustran in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 125
      Last Post: Thursday, 23rd February, 2012, 07:04 AM
    2. Danger, Forum Danger!
      By Rakor in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Monday, 14th July, 2008, 04:04 PM
    3. Remove danger from 4E!!1!1!!
      By Celebrim in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Sunday, 26th August, 2007, 12:03 AM
    4. Danger in Deadwood
      By Ghostwind in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Saturday, 2nd July, 2005, 01:54 PM
    5. Danger
      By BobProbst in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: Friday, 9th April, 2004, 10:23 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •