IC The Thirteenth Moon: Night of the Blood Moon

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The cultist is flung back by Dorius' skillful parry. However, when the gnome attempts to cloud the fellow's mind, his will proves too strong to break. He grits his teeth and stands fast by his fellow cultist guarding the window.
OOC: pneumatik, [MENTION=33]DarwinofMind[/MENTION], [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION] and [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION] are all up. Sorry, not all the mentions are working for some reason.

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
Brad moves to attack, cutting down another cultist with a powerful swing of his greatsword. (closest; c2? hp -7/8)

He tells the remaining one "That guy is just using you. Lots of guys cast magic - doesn't make 'em gods, and even the ones that are, doesn't make 'em loyal to guys like you."

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The cultist laughs maniacally, "You fool! You think our loyalty stops with the Marked One? We are prepared to die in service to Vol herself. The Mark of Death has returned, and when Vol rules over this world, I shall be granted the eternal reward of undeath for my unwavering loyalty!"

The last remaining cultist holds his ground, standing up against the window and blocking your way.
OOC: [MENTION=33]DarwinofMind[/MENTION], [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION], and [MENTION=21087]pneumatik[/MENTION] are still up.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"Your fervor is misplaced," Vigil intones, "So long as the Flame burns, Vol shall never rule."

Vigil advances on the Volite and swings, striking the sternum of the crimson-clad occultist.

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The cultist heaves as the blow to his side is poorly dodged. But he holds his ground. "Vol shall prevail," he hisses.
OOC: [MENTION=33]DarwinofMind[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21087]pneumatik[/MENTION] are up. Let's finish this!

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
OOC: My apologies, thought I had posted when i updated my other games.

Alise will go total defense.

Alise cowers back and tries to defend herself.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Bereft, human rogue

"I'm not all that religious, but I'm not willing to let Vol prevail if its over me." Berrent swings at the remaining cultist but misses.

OOC: Sorry about the delay. I was afk for a few days and then ENWorld was down whenever I tried to post.

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"I have served my purpose!" the cultist openly declares as he draws a strange curved blade. "Let my final prayer be to Vol that I might someday serve in undeath so that my soul will not rot in accursed Dolurrh!"

With that the cultist falls on his blade and crumples to the floor, his body twitching momentarily before coming to rest in a pool of blood. You rush to the window and look out. But in the dark night a fog has begun to set in and you can catch no sight of the short elf.
OOC: Combat over. You now have several bodies and a mystery suspect who has evaded you. What will you do next?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: Ah, yes, one other thing. Everyone has gained 200 XP. In addition, you all receive 2 skill points which you may spend however you like. Because it can often seem like ages in PBP before players receive the rewards of leveling up, I have decided to add in some intermediate benefits as we go along.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases