HM's Temple of Elemental Evil (1e) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The farmer takes a minute to take off his floppy hat and wipe his brow with he back of his forearm.

You each notice he takes a good long look at each of you as one of his dogs starts up his barking once more.

"Get on! You mutt! Get on!" he shouts at the annoyance. "Guess you could at that..."

*clap* *clap*

The farmer gives Sasho a strange look not getting the joke. (which just makes the gnome giggle that much harder)

Turning to Garrick he says, "If your shor... umm... friends could lift the front pokes and gude the cart you and me we could do the pushin'."

He moves to the back of the wagon waiting. "I just need to get it over there to feed my cows." he adds with a nod to a feed bin about two hundred feet away.

[sblock=OOC] If you all agree I will need DEX checks from the dwarf and gnome, at 1d20-5. And a STR check from the human, at 1d20-2.

This is to tell me how much time it takes to complete. [/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Garrick, being a bit dense, does not understand the farmer's near faux pas, and responds with, "My sure friends and I would be happy to help! We're heroes!" He struts up to give a hand.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Note] To make an ability check in 1e you want to roll lower than your stat. So in this case a negative is a positive. Your roll DT would be 10 and is less than your STR so your check passes.

Don't subtract from the ability only the roll. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Pushing and guiding the cart is easy after you get it moving and in a few minutes you have it near the hay bin.

"Well thanks lads," Percy says taking off his hat to wipe his forehead once more. "Might be I'll get done the days work without my brothers help." he says with a smug smile.

"Guess you'll be heading towards the Inn," he says as he moves a bail from the cart to the bin. "Seems your types always are. Well your in luck. It's that big building there, on the other side of the stables." he says pointing back over his shoulder.

Across the field and garden you see a three story building of stone and timber. The slate roof holds many chimney's and a few are smoking against the blue sky. Before the large building is a low stable made up only of stalls with a roof of thatch and a few horses here and there.

"If your there this evening I'll by you all a round for your help."

XP: 50xp each

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases