HM's Temple of Elemental Evil (1e) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Just a rolls post... next will be fluff for those rolls

[sblock=Rolls]
Neither group is surprised.

Parties start 5" (50') apart. So if your movement is 5" or better you may move and attack.

Monsters win the INIT and go first.[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The next day the three companions start out early for the deklo grove. As the sun makes it's way above the horizon they are outside of town and on the dirt road north.

The weather is fair and from the looks of it, it will be clear for the rest of the morning. It is a good day to travel and you all make good time as you quietly continue on.

A bit after the noon hour you reach sight of the forest ahead. It is a massive range of wood and remembering Burne's map the grove is near the far northwest corner. Since the road heads of more west than north the group finds an animal trail to follow through the thick foliage.

Everyone travles alert and with weapons ready. Though there is still light left in the day the thick trees overhead and the brush on all sides make the floor of the forest dim and shadowy.

AIIEEEEEEE!!!! AIIEEEEEEE!!!!

The sound of boots, birds, and the wind in the trees is suddenly interrupted by a goblin warcry. Five of the little greenish-grey skinned humanoids rush out of the brush their crude weapons in hand.

Each of these creatures wears an animal skin loin cloth, and an odd sort of wood and bone armor chest piece for protection. Feathers are tied to their greasy black hair as will as to armbands and weapons.

As the adventurers set themselves, three of the forest goblins start to twirl slings over their heads. The stones fly out as the other two advance on Garrick and Sasho, spears in hand.

All three stones strike true as these goblins are by far the great hunters of their tribe. One glances across Veerdunn's cheek(dmg=1), while one bounces off Garrick's thick armor(dmg=0), and poor Sasho takes a blow to the throat causing him to gasp for air almost instantly.(dmg=4)

The two spearmen engage the group in melee but their blows are weak and made by unskilled hands.(both miss)

Group is up.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: I don't know what's up, but somehow I didn't notice the update until now.

IC: Garrick yells, "Oh gawds! I'm being attacked and someone just hit me. Oh lord, I should have stuck with milking cows!"

He closes his eyes as he swings and.... ah hell...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Veerdunn takes his dagger and stabs at the goblin. [attack: dagger thac0=19]
"filthy bilge scum!"

I hit an ac of 18 :p

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sasho screams, "Ye gods! I am slain!"

The gnome slashes out clumsily with his short sword while trying to maneuver so that the melee goblins might perhaps provide cover against those with slings.

[sblock=Stuff]Sasho Gavril
Attack & Damage: 1d20=3, 1d4+1=4
N.B. Rolled the wrong damage die, not that it matters with such a lousy attack roll. :)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases