Rust Monster Plushy

Wyvernhand

First Post
My favorite D&D webcomic is merchandizing! I've been on Mike R for a while about a Rusty the Rust Monster plushy doll, and it is finally happening. I've already signed up to buy one, and he will be my DMing companion and familiar, holding court over a table of puny metal miniatures! Tell all of your gamer friends, especially those with children (or just who enjoy weird collectables). This has to happen!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
That's not what a rust monster looks like. A rust monster has antenna and a propeller for a tail!

Other than that? A thing of joy. :D

Wyvernhand

First Post
Only 6 days left for the Rusty kickstarter. About 1/2 way there, moneywise, but I'm sure we can rally. Mike says he has "connections", but for the safety of Mike's kneecaps, you should really consider backing this! Don't be the only one in your gaming group that DOESN'T have one of these awesome, adorable little guys.

Quickleaf

Legend
I have backed the Rust Monster for the presidential... Oh wait.

I signed up for 2...one for my friends newborn and the other for...my other friends kids. They should make good Holiday gifts! Or hood ornaments! :D

Wyvernhand

First Post
Mike R just met his goal for this Kickstarter. If you want to jump on the Rusty train before it departs, you have 22 hours left! Get one now, its a guaranteed thing!

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Huzzah! I was really getting worried that I wasn't going to get my Rust Monster plush to keep my Pathfinder Goblin company.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases