Unable to Post

GlassEye

Adventurer
A new member, Natshikrak, who wishes to join our Living Pathfinder games has contacted me through our LPF wiki and told me that he gets a message when he tries to post here on ENWorld that says that he isn't allowed to post.

Message said:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? 2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. 3.You are trying to use a feature available only to Community Supporter Subscribers. This includes Search, access to Exclusive Content and more.

Also, when I tried to invite him to the LPF group in the campaign manager I receive a message saying that he isn't allowed to use the campaign manager.

If an admin could check it out and let me know what I should tell him, or send him a private message here, or leave a message for him on his talk page on the LPF wiki I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
--GE

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The system thinks Natshikrak never responded to the e-mail confirmation sent after creating a new account. Please have them check their e-mail and spam-filters for a message from EN World.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases