Secretive Behavior and Conspiracy Theories

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
Huh...

Wonder why the other thread was locked... Very curious...
I have it on good authority-- a certain Dr. Ann O. Nymoussource*-- that it was a poor attempt to cover up a cloning experiment gone awry. I can't say too much, but it involves the Piltdown Man and a well-known the tinfoil commodity trader.

Trust no one.

Especially not ENWorld mods.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]

* I believe she's Greek.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
ENWorld Mods?

An anagram for what you REALLY mean..."Moles drown'd!!!"*

* referring, of course, to how the Illuminerdy who rule the world handle snitches.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
You find conspiracy when you start looking for them. Don't get me wrong, they are out there but if you are looking for them, you will find them and they have a way of growing the longer you look at them. They are like six degrees to Kevin Bacon, dots get connected.

Janx

Hero
Huh...

Wonder why the other thread was locked... Very curious...

That was because I requested it. When I posted this thread, it added 2 entries instead of one thread. So I reported it and asked for it to be deleted. But it was locked instead. Possibly because the moderator didn't have delete permission.

No conspiracy.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
That was because I requested it. When I posted this thread, it added 2 entries instead of one thread. So I reported it and asked for it to be deleted. But it was locked instead. Possibly because the moderator didn't have delete permission.

No conspiracy.

I was the one that locked it. I most certainly do have delete permission. I just don't generally delete things if I don't *have* to.

Or, at least, that's what I want you all to think :angel:

Janx

Hero
I was the one that locked it. I most certainly do have delete permission. I just don't generally delete things if I don't *have* to.

Or, at least, that's what I want you all to think :angel:

and see how clear and easy it was for both of us to disclose what was going on both sides of the curtain?

I know Umbran raised a valid point earlier that some people's jobs don't permit them to comment or disclose information. Sometimes I think that goes too far, or is handled too strongly, which leads to distrust, rather than simply securing sensitive information.

Remove ads