D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] The Seeds of Chaos - Judge Needed - Page 11




+ Log in or register to post
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 296
  1. #101
    "Oh yes, very funny, sir. It is to laugh." Torqua says, dusting herself off. "I've counted 4 bodies, means there's 5 still unaccounted for. With any luck they're still alive."
    The wide witch then notices the rest of the search party is still up on ledge. "What are you guys waiting for? The fall isn't that high." Torqua suddenly begins to puff up like a balloon until finally, she breathes out a great gust of wind, carrying her up to the top of the ledge. "Are you coming along or would you rather I carry you down?"
    Torqua asks, deflated back to normal size.

    OOC: Using Sorceress Sirocco to get back to the top of the ledge. It's an Encounter utility that allows her and one ally to fly for a turn.

 

  • #102
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,880

    Ignore jbear
    Leather begins taking a look around down below taking note of entrances and exits. He draws his blade, tense and uneasy. "Hurry up" he growls.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #103
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Wife Of Meepo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    142

    Ignore Wife Of Meepo
    Ilex would have missed the hole entirely if not for other sharp eyes in the group. She was busy clearing her mind of the maddening thoughts that are trying to take her sanity. Once the hole is widened and others have .. ehem... reached the bottom, Ilex instructs Noctua to climb down the wall moving a bit spider-like her self. Noctua climbs down without incident leaving Torqua to aid Fhargrim in his descent. Once at the bott
    STUFF

    Actions

    Ilex
    dungeoneering (1d20+6=7)
    regain some sanity, if not cleanliness (1d4+8=11)
    MINOR:Spidersilk Mantle +1 (Encounter Minor )Effect: Ilex gains a climb (spider climb) speed equal to her speed until the end of her turn.
    Standard: convert to second move action
    MOVE:[color=gold] Double move to lower section of sewers
    Noctua: double move to bottom
    Noctua Climb down (1d20+6=23)


    status
    Ilex Cassine - Hammadryad Witch 3

    Sanity Points (max 29) Current 27
    Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 20
    AC 15, Fort 14, Reflex 16, Will 18
    HP 32/32 Temp HP Bloodied 16, Surge Value 8, Surges 7/8
    Speed 6, Initiative +1
    Action Points: 1, [ ]Second Wind
    At-Will Powers:
    Stone Blood,
    Hypnotism,
    Light,
    Mage Hand

    Encounter Powers:

    [ ]Chameleon's Mask,
    [ ]Hamadryad Aspects,
    [ ]Glorious Presence,
    [ ]Herbal Healing,
    [ ]Color Spray,
    [x]Spidersilk Mantle

    Daily Powers:

    [ ]Augury,
    [ ]Healing Word,
    [ ]Arcane Whirlwind,
    [ ]Feyswarm Staff,
    [ ]Flute of the Dancing Satyr
    [ ]Cloth Armor of Sudden Recovery +1

    Luna - Moon Wisp Familiar - Status: (x) Passive , ( )Active

    AC 17, Fort 15, Reflex 17, Will 19
    HP 1/1
    Constant Benefits: Ilex gains +2 to Arcana and Nature
    At-Will Powers: Moon Wisp Radiance
    Milestone Power: [ ]Moon Bite

    Noctua Ursus - Young Owlbear Companion (x)Summoned

    Ferocious Companion: Aura 1 - Allies gain a +2 power bonus to damage rolls against enemies in the aura.
    Passive Perception 16, Passive Insight 19
    AC 16, Fort 18, Reflex 14, Will 18
    HP 8/16 Temp HP Bloodied 8, Surge Value 4
    Speed 6, Initiative +1

    Last edited by Wife Of Meepo; Wednesday, 31st October, 2012 at 03:23 AM.

  • #104
    "Well, ready for your first flight?" Torqua asks Fhargrim. She inflates once more, until she breathes out two blue tornatos, picking up the two adventurers and carring them down to the lower level.

    "See, nice and easy!"

  • #105
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    WEContact's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    894

    Ignore WEContact
    Haaku twirls his blade, waiting. "Leather's right, we should be quick about this."


  • #106
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    CrimsonFlameWielder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    26035 Moulton Parkway #140, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
    Posts
    936

    Ignore CrimsonFlameWielder
    While the group climbs down the wall to the level below, they hear more strange animal sounds coming from the tunnel to the North, and a large gush of water pushes its way into your current room from that same tunnel, pushing the bodies of humans and rats toward the South wall, where a two-foot grated drain sluggishly empties the room of its nastier contents, and for the span of about five seconds, the lot of you are nearly knee high in the waste-filled waters.

    When the flood subsides and the group finally continues through the North tunnel, they find themselves at a crossroads of sorts. A large circular room pools water in its center, collected from the angled ramps leading toward this circular room from the North, East, and West. You notice that every few seconds a volume of brackish water enters from one or more of those ramps and mixes with the water in the central portion of the room. After a few passes back and forth from the east and the west ramps, the north ramp releases a larger flood of water that pushes the rooms "collection" through the tunnel to the south, and into the draining room where you entered this level.

    After observing this for a while, you hear a few mottled gurgles, and then the return of the animal sounds, and it seems to come from all directions!

    Map

    Please visit the gdocks map I created HERE and place yourself anywhere in the tunnel between J13 and L20.

  • #107
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,880

    Ignore jbear
    "Come out come out wherever you are" growls Leather brandishing his blade, indifferent to the muck.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #108
    "I tell you, next adventure I go on, it will be some place sunny with plenty of fresh air. Maybe a tropical island somewhere needs help eatting all their delicious fruits and roasted pigs..." Torqua goes on and on, never seeming to run out of breath. She leads from the front, staying close to the wall as it's the shallowest part of the tunnel.

    OOC: Torqua is in L13

  • #109
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fitchburg, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    2,048

    Ignore Son of Meepo
    Just watch out for that pool, no telling how deep it is girls.

    OOC: Fhangrim (F), Ursa Maximus (UX), Ursa Major (UM) and Ursa Minor (Um) placed. Remember that while you are adjacent to UM, you gain +2 to all defenses. Also remember that there is no requirement for conjurations to be on solid ground. So if someone else wanted to be up front, Ursa Maximus could be 1 square up.

  • #110
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    WEContact's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    894

    Ignore WEContact
    Haaku frowns (the others can see his brow darken, furrowed) at the filth staining his pants and soaking his shoes. His frown deepens when the corpses float into view. "Be ready for another psychic attack," Haaku spits, his voice dripping with distaste.


  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure] He Chained Their Minds (DM: CrimsonFlameWielder; Judge Needed )
      By CrimsonFlameWielder in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 211
      Last Post: Friday, 31st May, 2013, 12:28 PM
    2. [OOC] The Seeds of Chaos
      By CrimsonFlameWielder in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 81
      Last Post: Friday, 31st May, 2013, 11:23 AM
    3. Adventure Seeds
      By Kzach in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Wednesday, 13th July, 2011, 04:43 AM
    4. [Chaos Factory] Adventure Writers needed for upcoming setting
      By lmpjr007 in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Tuesday, 4th January, 2005, 09:03 PM
    5. Adventure Seeds
      By jgbrowning in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Tuesday, 14th September, 2004, 04:01 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •