D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] The Seeds of Chaos - Judge Needed - Page 4





+ Log in or register to post
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 296
  1. #31
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Wife Of Meepo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    142

    Ignore Wife Of Meepo
    Ilex speaks calmly to the man while gently removing the blade from his hand.
    You can have this back once you are healed

 

  • #32
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,961

    Ignore jbear
    Leather watches tensely, hand on the haft of his axe. He nods at Haaku's words, but bites back his doubt. He himself would have died had someone not shown him the same faith many years ago.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #33
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    CrimsonFlameWielder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    26035 Moulton Parkway #140, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
    Posts
    936

    Ignore CrimsonFlameWielder
    Ilex's calm words and easy demeanor sooth the man's mind while she removes the dagger from his hands.

  • #34
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    CrimsonFlameWielder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    26035 Moulton Parkway #140, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
    Posts
    936

    Ignore CrimsonFlameWielder
    After sewing up the man's wounds and healing him as best they could, the cloudiness in the man's eyes seems to dissipate and the first thing he lays his eyes upon was Ilex. Her beauty was beyond compare.

    Furrowing his brow in confusion, he sat up slightly. "Am I in heaven, or do angels stalk the sewers now?"

    It might have been a cute moment...if it weren't for the next thing the man saw. With a mighty flinch, the man recoils backward from the Gnoll and the many large animals that surrounded him. The intimidating sight of the axe-wielding fighter and the desert warrior wasn't helping either...

    "Oh my gods! What is it that you want from me? Are you here to rob me?"

  • #35
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,961

    Ignore jbear
    "Even if we were, which we aint, do you even have anything to rob? We didn't take your guts when they were lying in your lap, now did we? Speaking of guts ... what was it that opened them up and left you lying here? Because we're here to hunt it down and gut it like it gutted you, so any information about that would be appreciated. And I reckon since you may live thanks to the lovely Ilex here, you should show some appreciation of your own. I might even help you get back to the surface if your information is good."

    Leather's face does not soften. He does not seem moved by the touching moment, though he is prepared to help this man if the man helps them.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #36
    "Oh forgive his mannerisms. We've been sent to help you." Torqua says, pushing her way past the warrior. "I am Torqua Debu the Great Sorceress, the Fatromancer, the Wide Witch, The Bellychanter, the Massive Mage, the Bloated Beauty and the hero of Asamadar. " She considers holding out her hand for him to kiss like a true gentleman, but remembers he's been in a sewer for the gods knows how long and quickly pulls it back.


    "We were sent by Lt Proudman as a rescue party so any information you have about what's been going on down here you be a great boon to us and whoever is still down here."

  • #37
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Wife Of Meepo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    142

    Ignore Wife Of Meepo
    Ilex blushes a little at the angle remark, she cleans the man blade with the scented cloth while speaking then slips it back into its scabbard (if it is visible) "No we are here to protect this city and find as many of the Lt.'s men as possible. Any assistance you can give us is greatly appreciated."

  • #38
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    CrimsonFlameWielder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    26035 Moulton Parkway #140, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
    Posts
    936

    Ignore CrimsonFlameWielder
    The man seemed a bit confused at the random jumble of threat, concern, anger, and lecture coming from the dark-skinned man, but Torqua's quick interception kept the man calm, and his hand away from his sheathed sword. Feeling the dagger sheathed, once again, on his belt, he felt ready to open up to the strangers. Since Torqua was the only one of the group to actually introduce herself, he addressed her (though it was not un-obvious that his eyes kept wandering over to Ilex), and did his best to ignore Leather.

    "To be quite honest...I don't completely remember. There were a group of us that came down here to track down that low-life murderer (same as you I guess), but somehow we got lost in the tunnels. I tried to find my way back, and I remember hearing animal sounds, like dogs and cats, and stuff. Then I saw a bunch of dark mist. I don't remember anything after that until you woke me up. Now, what's this about guts in my lap? And besides... why would the Lieutenant send adventurers to save us in the sewers? We ain't been down here more than an hour....right?"

  • #39
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    WEContact's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    905

    Ignore WEContact
    "Let Proudman tell him," Haaku says quickly, cutting off with a sharp glance anyone trying to answer the confused soldier. He looks at the man and says, "You were wounded, but Ilex patched you up. The Lieutenant is waiting for you topside. The exit's a few yards that way."


  • #40
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,961

    Ignore jbear
    "Come on, I'll take you. it won't take long."

    Leather offers the man a hand back to his feet. If he takes it he will support the man all the way back the sewer entrance and help him ascend to the street. He will remind the man where he is and where he can find the lieutenant before returning into the hole and returning with the group.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure] He Chained Their Minds (DM: CrimsonFlameWielder; Judge Needed )
      By CrimsonFlameWielder in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 211
      Last Post: Friday, 31st May, 2013, 12:28 PM
    2. [OOC] The Seeds of Chaos
      By CrimsonFlameWielder in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 81
      Last Post: Friday, 31st May, 2013, 11:23 AM
    3. Adventure Seeds
      By Kzach in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Wednesday, 13th July, 2011, 04:43 AM
    4. [Chaos Factory] Adventure Writers needed for upcoming setting
      By lmpjr007 in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Tuesday, 4th January, 2005, 09:03 PM
    5. Adventure Seeds
      By jgbrowning in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Tuesday, 14th September, 2004, 04:01 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •