[OOC] The Seeds of Chaos

OOC Thread for

The Seeds of Chaos

Feel free to make your OOC comments regarding your characters, real life stuff, in game stuff that isn't fluffy, or "talk shop" here. This will help keep the main thread much cleaner than our other games have been. We at FlameWielder Enterprises understand that you have many options for your DMing needs, so we'd like to take the time to thank you for choosing us! Have a great game, and see you IC!

Woohoo! I get to make the first OOC comment!
[MENTION=85946]Goldhammer[/MENTION] : I noticed that your character Torqua has gained 2,888 XP. As such, she should actually be a level 3 (three) character, not level 2. Please level her up right away and let me know when you are done so that we can get you some approvals! If you need help with the Wiki scripting of your character sheet, let me know and I'll be happy to work on it for you. Just update your excel character sheet and I'll be happy to take care of the rest for you (Only if you want. I happen to like that part of character creation...but I'm a bit of a computer geek, lol).

Here's a chart for the 1st 10 levels:

Level...XP Required
1st......0
2nd.....1000
3rd......2250
4th......3750
5th......5500
6th......7500
7th......10000
8th......13000
9th......16500
10th.....20500

Goldhammer

First Post
Aalright, I've updated my character sheet wiki. Torqua can now breathe poison gas.

BTW does Will AC protect against going mad in anyway?

Edit: Forgot to add my gold

Last edited:

Your Will defense does not directly contribute to whether or not you go mad, but it IS a defense, and some of the effects may target that defense. In that way, a high Will can prevent madness points in the same way that a high AC Reflex or Fortitude defense can prevent hit point loss.

WEContact

First Post
[MENTION=85946]Goldhammer[/MENTION], I reviewed your sheet (you need two approvals before you can apply any experience you gain) but it seems a little incomplete. I added an Approvals section and left some notes on there for things you should look at.

[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] I answered your questions from when you reviewed Haaku. I wrote them in the Approvals section, so I didn't know if you saw them or not. :)

Last edited:

[MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] : I did see that! You're right that it is much more flavorful.
[MENTION=85946]Goldhammer[/MENTION]: The approvals sections is part of your Wiki character sheet.

WEContact

First Post
The lack of an applicable feat bonus is a problem, though. Between Tempest Technique and Two-Weapon Fighting I can ignore it through heroic tier, but come L11 the bonus will be impossible to justifiably ignore. Worst case scenario is that I have to spend two feat slots on Weapon Focus.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases