[OOC] The Seeds of Chaos

Sorry about that all. When you guys gain madness points and I place something within an sblock for your experiences, you can assume you snap out of it after the experience unless I say otherwise.

Wife Of Meepo

First Post
CFW - I noticed that you have my Sanity Points listes incorrectly. Ilex is 4th level with a wis/int mod of 4. Thus 10 + 4 + (5x4) =34. I was just rereading how to regain sanity points when I spotted the error.

Ilex is at 21/34 sanity points.

It's not 5 x level... it's an increase of 5 per level above 1 (just like you don't calculate your hit points as Value x level, but have a base amount, and increase by a value at each level above 1).

So the calculation is 10 + wis/int for level 1, and you increase this by 5 at each level increase. So at level 4, you have 10 + 4 + ((4-1)*5) = 14 + (3*5) = 14+15 = 29.

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
OOC: HAH! [MENTION=6687049]Wife Of Meepo[/MENTION] : Nice Scooby Doo reference! I guess that means that Fhangrim is Shaggy, Ilex is Daphne, Torqua is Velma, and in a weird chemical accident, Fred was split into Leather and Haaku, and Scooby was cloned multiple times ;)

Silly comments aside, I will be trying to post an update today, but will post it tomorrow morning at the latest.
Haaku is Fred, Leather is Danny Glover, the celebrity guest star.

Was not able to post an update yesterday due to EnWorld being inaccessible. Will try to post an update in the main thread today. Thanks for your patience guys! You're doing great! Thanks for all of the great roll-play and for rolling with my new Madness mechanic! It's an experiment...and I hope it works out well. I'm trying my best to balance it actually being a threat and being overpowered (on my end...aka...handing out too many madness points).

Son of Meepo

First Post
I'm hoping someone can come up with a better way down. That's too difficult of a straight climb than I'd like to attempt with Fhangrim. He's very likely to fall.

Remove ads