[OOC] The Seeds of Chaos

Sorry for my lack of updates on this adventure guys... I had meant to make one today, but work majorly got in the way today. I plan to give you guys an update tomorrow if at all possible. Thanks for your patience!

Wife Of Meepo

First Post
Sorry for the lack of input. it was seaming like the server had it out for me for a while. I would log on and find the server down or so slow I couldn't post. Add to that RL and lack of posting happens. Sooy again.

BTW: OK with use of cloak by FHangrim.

No problem. It's just hard for me to respond in character to you guys if I don't have something in character to respond to. I certainly don't want this to devolve into nothing but a series of die rolls (as that is just flat out boring, not to mention makes the game pointless), so as soon as I get updates from you guys with your descriptions, I'll do my best to move things along.

Sorry guys. Been inundated with a few weeks worth of Life (tm). Homework just keeps piling up as my school gears toward it's final quarter, and an inventory system I've been trying to develop for a client has been taking up nearly all my time. I'll try to post something soon!

Son of Meepo

First Post
I was looking for alternate dice rollers and discovered rolz.org. You can create rooms where you can sign in and see other people's rolls (I created a room named The Seeds of Chaos). It also allows for embedded images like this one:

Son of Meepo

First Post
It's getting close to a month since the last post. Our DM has not signed in for 2 weeks. At what point should we consider the game dead and wrap it up?

Remove ads