1E Unearthed Arcana Reprint?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Has this news been spread before?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/1st-Premium-Unearthed-Arcana-Accessory/dp/0786964448/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1348010212&sr=1-9]1st Edition Premium Unearthed Arcana (D&D Accessory): Wizards RPG Team: 9780786964444: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Haha I remember the big article in White Dwarf, Unearthed Arcana or Errata! There is some awful rules and classes in there but hey, the more DnD books in print the merrier :)

delericho

Legend
Yep, I'd buy a "Rules Cyclopedia" reprint.

I'm also tempted by that "Spell Compendium" reprint - my current campaign uses it extensively, and it's really frustrating only having one copy for the table... but buying a used copy is just prohibitive.

I'm also tempted by that "Spell Compendium" reprint - my current campaign uses it extensively, and it's really frustrating only having one copy for the table... but buying a used copy is just prohibitive.
Wow, yeah---that's crazy expensive on Amazon! The cheapest they've got is $36? More evidence that there's still a robust demand for (ast least certain of the) 3.5 books (although I notice others, like Weapons of Legacy, are dirt cheap.)

Given that the reprints will likely run you over $40, though, buying a used (yet in "new" condition) is still cheaper, though. And likely to be cheaper still when the reprints are actually out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases