THE HOBBIT - New Trailer!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
In one of those rare "this isn't really about RPGs but the audience overlap probably exceeds the maximum possible of 100%* and so we'd be remiss not to feature it" news items -- yep, it's the brand new trailer for Peter Jackson's THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY. And it's very, very pretty. The movie comes out in December.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYz0JWJioOM"]The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
*Not scientific.​

Attachments

• the-hobbit-poster.jpg
    the-hobbit-poster.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 692

Herschel

Adventurer
Yep - can't wait for this one!

And even better? I can't wait for my next The Hobbit/LotR marathon movie day once all the extended editions are out!

I think you mean weekend. :-S If you could rack up The Lord of the Rings Trilogy in immediate sequence with NO breaks even for disc changes that's 11 hours and 34 minutes. Add in three more of the same and unless you have a catheter/colostomy set up and food and beverages handy there's no way 24 hours will hold them. :)

hopeless

Adventurer
Well...

Oh I don't know I can't help wondering if this applies entirely to the first part or includes parts from the other two!;)

Either way thats my xmas present sorted for the next three years then!:)

Sorry four, my mistake!:eek:

Cinema trip with the extended version released a year later... well I can dream after all!:D

Hey is that Radagast the Brown?

The one with the hedgehog?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases