AfterEarth: The Fall

H

Harrrbinger

AfterEarth: The Fall: A community-contribution fantasy and post-apocalyptic RPG set on earth hundreds of years after a scientific experiment caused dimensions to overlap and almost destroyed the earth.

Now races from fantasy, beings from other dimensions, and the humans remaining, all battle to scratch out a living on a blasted and changed earth. Magic, ancient science, and firepower meld into a quick paced system designed from the ground up for speed and role-playing enjoyment.

What Makes AfterEarth So Special?

• Pledges are allowed to vote on, create, and modify, almost all of the designers game content as well as their own contributions and those elements will be combined into the final game. There is simply nothing like it in the role-playing sphere.:)

• The Subterfuge rules system that uses elegantly simple rules combined with ordinary playing cards to return the mystery to role-playing that has gone missing for so long in other games.:)

• 25+ races and more than 40 roles for people to play and that is before contributions are included.
:)
scaled-for-rpgwebsiteannouncementae-banner-small-640x424.png

Come and Contribute with US!:)

For more RPG Kickstarter projects, check out RPG Kickstarters.

Karak

First Post
Hi all,

I am open to any feedback or questions on this. Critical or otherwise. I know that what excites one person is not the same as what excites someone else so I am not expecting donations but true feedback that I can incorporate good or bad.

Thank you.

Karak

First Post
Thank you for the messages, PM's and other contacts. Enworld contacts have helped us identify some things we needed to change, which we did. I really appreciate the heads up and the suggestions!

Karak

First Post
From Sept 28th through Oct 1st if you pledge even $1.00 to AfterEarth: The Fall you get the Soundtrack and a full size AfterEarth Poster shipped to you for free.
Just pledge and when you are contacted indicate you pledged through "EN World"
If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Karak

First Post
One of our artists completed some more roles for our Kickstarter!
339cb950661015b0db9d28255901b81b_large.jpg

638f44fb7ce437683bffe5a403f8ae33_large.jpg

3ec2009dab404d6dea140c5eff2b0406_large.jpg

bcd2d157ffec645a9c178362740786a0_large.jpg

Man that guy is good!
Those are just 5 of the 40+ roles we have in the game. Each unique and deadly.
We also added a new pledge level for people who want "Character Portraits" Done within the game world.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases