Kickstarter: Dungeon Crawler Prepainted Minis

In the wake of the Reaper kickstarter (probably not the best time) Dungeon Crawler Minis are doing a kickstarter for a line of prepaints.

First up: Pirates. Arrr!

1ccf33a64b03195a67589f3163711359_large.jpg

12_update_stretch_01.jpg

Last edited:

trancejeremy

Adventurer
How often do you find pirates in a dungeon?

I think it's a very neat idea, and they look pretty good, but Pirates? Mermaids? Jellyfish?

Kind of at odds with "Dungeon Crawler"

greyhaze

First Post

I think it's a very neat idea, and they look pretty good, but Pirates? Mermaids? Jellyfish?

Dungeon Crawler is our brand. We began with an ECG which is an actual dungeon crawl.

Pirates go looking for treasure all the time. Mushroom creatures definitely exist in dungeons, and evil wizards summon water elementals. ;)

As seen in Update #3 we plan on releasing a large variety of useful niche minis. :cool:

S'mon

Legend
Found the minis currently available (apparently - no on-site order utility): Dungeon Crawler :: Products

The beggar, merchant and raven all look like handy figures for me, in particular I have zero 'old woman' minis and could really have done with that 'beggar' in my last two Pathfinder sessions, which featured a Hag shapechanged into human form. :)

Edit: They do appear on the auggies front page, just as well as I didn't find a link to auggies on the dungeoncrawler page - http://auggiesgamesonline.3dcartstores.com/

crazy_cat

Adventurer
For ordering current minis the international S&H is a bit steep - I got to 8 minis (worth $20 approx) in my basket and shipping to the UK was another $20+ so I cancelled.

I regularly pay a lot less for S&H for orders from the US via eBay, Paizo, and others so this really put me off.

Do you have a UK or European distributor?

greyhaze

First Post
You can try Auggies for better shipping rates, our rates run through a paypal system which averages the cost of shipping by the amount of the order -

We currently do not have a UK distributor.

Dice4Hire

First Post

Well, if "Dungeons and Dragons" were only dungeons and dragons, I would have missed out on a lot of great adventures over the years.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Well, if "Dungeons and Dragons" were only dungeons and dragons, I would have missed out on a lot of great adventures over the years.

Yeah, but dungeons were a big focus.

Despite the name Dungeon Crawler, none of their minis seem to be Dungeon related. You have townsfolk, some tentacles, and now pirates.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases