Wil Wheaton's TABELETOP #13: Wits & Wagers

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Wil Wheaton and guests Veronica Belmont (Host—Sword & Laser, Tekzilla), Phil LaMarr (Actor—Futurama, Pulp Fiction, Justice League), and Jimmy Wong (Actor, Musician, Filmmaker) play Wits & Wagers!

Wits & Wagers is a board game designed by Dominic Crapuchettes and others. It is published by North Star Games. The first edition of the game was introduced in 2005, but the more refined second edition was released in 2007 and continues to be available today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9M_vEaj3qM]Wits & Wagers: Veronica Belmont, Phil LaMarr, and Jimmy Wong join Wil on TableTop, episode 13 - YouTube[/ame]​

Attachments

• timthumb.jpg
    timthumb.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 213

Wycen

Explorer
I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but I didn't recognize Wits & Wagers at first. Then I saw the box which says Family Edition. One of my friends mentioned the differences between the regular and Family edition, but I don't remember at the moment. It is one of the games we sometimes close game night with.

Abciximab

Explorer
This series has cost me a lot of money out of my gaming budget.

WHEATOOOOOON!

Seriously though, the series is worth watching and has significantly improved our family game night (Castle Panic, I'm lookin' at you!).

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Yeah, this was fun to watch. I want to get that game now too. I described it to my wife and she loved it.:)

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Tabletop has been a much anticipated show to watch. I'm also catching some episodes of Written by a Kid, The Flog, and now Sword & Laser.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases